TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: I am a type 34 owner again Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
ALLWAGONS Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:54 am

Against all common sense, I am the proud owner of a '63 type 34. I had promised myself never again, but I just couldn't pass up this deal. A complete car with spares parts galore. Maybe I needed some car excitement in my life like my life isn't already crazy. I will post pictures soon.

Erik G Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:01 am

my condolences

lol j/k

squaretobehip Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 am

RIP.

Ottonotch Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:03 am

Congrat's ,cant wait to see it!!

ALLWAGONS Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:08 pm

squaretobehip wrote: RIP.

I really wanted a '71 bay window or a sunroof notch.

Tram Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:21 pm

ALLWAGONS wrote: Against all common sense, I am the proud owner of a '63 type 34. I had promised myself never again, but I just couldn't pass up this deal. A complete car with spares parts galore. Maybe I needed some car excitement in my life like my life isn't already crazy. I will post pictures soon.

SUCKER!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TommyBoyGomes Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:58 pm

You can sing this to yourself as you spend hours looking for parts :)

ALLWAGONS Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Tram wrote: ALLWAGONS wrote: Against all common sense, I am the proud owner of a '63 type 34. I had promised myself never again, but I just couldn't pass up this deal. A complete car with spares parts galore. Maybe I needed some car excitement in my life like my life isn't already crazy. I will post pictures soon.

Don't sing the Victory Son g Trammuel! I hear you are good at making them Purty!

Tram Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:45 pm

ALLWAGONS wrote: Tram wrote: ALLWAGONS wrote: Against all common sense, I am the proud owner of a '63 type 34. I had promised myself never again, but I just couldn't pass up this deal. A complete car with spares parts galore. Maybe I needed some car excitement in my life like my life isn't already crazy. I will post pictures soon.

Don't sing the Victory Son g Trammuel! I hear you are good at making them Purty!

I know nothing.

chaosisme Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 pm

TommyBoyGomes wrote: You can sing this to yourself as you spend hours looking for parts :)

Tom Lehrer FTW.

ALLWAGONS Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 pm

chaosisme wrote: TommyBoyGomes wrote: You can sing this to yourself as you spend hours looking for parts :)

Tom Lehrer FTW.

Funny You say that, I had just sold my complete rubber kit, my spare foglight and taillight. But I've had my share of run ins with these beasts and the only thing that convinced my (against my own will) is that is is actually complete and spares galore. Glovebox, foglights bumpers with license lights, unbroken turnsignal arm, front and rear window trim, popouts.

Tram Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 pm

TTIWWP

gregson1 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Congratulations. Which car did you get?

t3kg Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:26 am

Thank you sir may I have another!

Bobnotch Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:57 am

You know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen.
I feel your pain, IF it happened.
You didn't let Jason look it over for rust did you? :wink:

ALLWAGONS Fri May 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Well, my type 34 was delivered today. It came with a plethora of NOS rubber and NOS yes NOS headlight rings and foglight rings. One even came with glass, but it was broken. I also found the elusive NOS vent twing rubber. I may just drive it as is, but I am tempted to restore it.

Tram Fri May 16, 2014 9:43 pm

ALLWAGONS wrote: Well, my type 34 was delivered today. It came with a plethora of NOS rubber and NOS yes NOS headlight rings and foglight rings. One even came with glass, but it was broken. I also found the elusive NOS vent twing rubber. I may just drive it as is, but I am tempted to restore it.

You need to change the title to "I am a Type 34's bitch again".

Good luck- you'll need it! :lol:

FASTBACKDON Fri May 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Martin
I really need to come over and visit one weekend. Call me let me know when your home so I can see the square and the newest money pit. CONGRATS.

ALLWAGONS Sat May 17, 2014 12:16 am

FASTBACKDON wrote: Martin
I really need to come over and visit one weekend. Call me let me know when your home so I can see the square and the newest money pit. CONGRATS.

You bet Sir!

We'll have some carne asada and some beers. Bring the Mrs also.

Take care bro!

Martin

Clatter Sat May 17, 2014 8:06 am

Pics or it didn't happen.