TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Help identifying little bits and pieces from my 67 SO42
oleflorida Fri May 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Any help identifying these bits and pieces. Found in a box with my four pop top hold down clamps. Thanks.

mandraks Fri May 09, 2014 6:52 pm

you have 2 of the lock washer things for the front wheelbearing

OG67westy Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

the two small bent clips with the screws through them are for holding the bungee that ties the curtains back. you should notice two holes in the posts between the three windows on the drivers side. Thats where those go.

Eric&Barb Fri May 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Gen pulley shim.

oleflorida Fri May 09, 2014 8:10 pm

OG67westy wrote: the two small bent clips with the screws through them are for holding the bungee that ties the curtains back. you should notice two holes in the posts between the three windows on the drivers side. Thats where those go.

Alright! Something easy to add to the bus. Thanks y'all.

Clara Fri May 09, 2014 9:36 pm

oleflorida wrote: Any help identifying these bits and pieces. Found in a box with my four pop top hold down clamps. Thanks.

6 pieces at top/left- ?

metal piece tapered at both ends and two holes, part of ebrake assembly, goes through handle, cables go through it

2 clips for bungees

2 lock washer tabs for front wheel bearings (look new)

generator washer, if it is the fat wavy one for under front nut at front/ fan end

Craig Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 am

oleflorida wrote: Any help identifying these bits and pieces. Found in a box with my four pop top hold down clamps. Thanks.

The six pieces are clamps to hold the tent boot (C channel) rail to the drip rail.
There should be nine.
Someone removed the rail to mount that front rack.
I want them if you do not want them.