TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: dual baby dells
cb650 Sun May 11, 2014 11:32 am

I've been searching the classifieds for some type 3 intakes for baby dells. ..no luck so I'm hoping maybe someone here might have some or know someone with some

grandpa pete Sun May 11, 2014 11:54 am

what's a baby dell ?

one4house Sun May 11, 2014 1:03 pm

cb650 wrote: I've been searching the classifieds for some type 3 intakes for baby dells. ..no luck so I'm hoping maybe someone here might have some or know someone with some

Are you talking 34ICT's? I have a set of manifolds in my garage if that is indeed what you are looking for?

luckystiff Sun May 11, 2014 1:53 pm

he's talking about 34FRD dellortos aka baby dells.

put up a wtb ad in the classifieds and reup it once a week. i sold my last pair a coupla years ago. i'm not gonna say t3 intakes are rare but they aren't falling outta the sky either. the was a rash of them being sold here a few years ago. saw a set of intakes sell for $20. i sold my last set of carbs with both t1 and t3 intakes for $300 and the carbs needed freshening up....

cb650 Sun May 11, 2014 8:30 pm

one4house wrote: cb650 wrote: I've been searching the classifieds for some type 3 intakes for baby dells. ..no luck so I'm hoping maybe someone here might have some or know someone with some

Are you talking 34ICT's? I have a set of manifolds in my garage if that is indeed what you are looking for?
Ict intakes won't work

Barter_Builder Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm

How tall are type 3 manifolds for baby dells?

Bobnotch Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Barter_Builder wrote: How tall are type 3 manifolds for baby dells?
They're the same height as dual Solex or Weber ICT's, but the manifold bolt pattern is narrower/smaller that either the ICT's or Solexes.

Boogievan Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:46 pm

[img]

Butt turrible pics, but hopefully they help...[/img]