TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Circle of Friends, N.B. Gathering in July
DAIZEE Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Is there anyone in here who is attending and could give me some information re the area of the Campground that most of the Circle are booking. I will be in the area and I would like to attend this the weekend before the N.S. Gathering. I don't do Facebook so I can't access the information posted there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pascal Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:44 pm

We are in sites 137-146 and in sleepy hollow. 137-146 is open, sleepy hollow is wooded. Hope to see you there!

http://www.kiwanisoceanfrontcamping.com/rates.php#campmap

DAIZEE Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanks that's the info I was looking for. Will call them tomorrow.

DAIZEE Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Reserved a site.

Pascal Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Weather is looking awesome for our campout this weekend! Looking forward to seeing old friends and hopefully make some new ones.

DAIZEE Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 pm

It's Wed and I'm arrived and set up in 144 (that's what they gave me). A little bit soggy!.

bjrogers86auto Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Enjoy the weekend! Better weather is on the way!

We drove through St. Andrews in June coming back from Bangor. It was our first time ever and it looks like a neat little town.

The long range forecast looks awesome as well...

B

Timwhy Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:32 am

We will be there in less than a day. Hope everyone brings something to chuck in the Turkey Fryer.
Fried food is the most heathiest food on earth. that hot boiling oil melts all the bad stuff right out of it!!
Maybe not but it sure tastes Great!

See you all on the Beach!