TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: ISP West Vs. ???
scranscran Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:35 pm

Over the past 3 weeks, going on a month I have e-mailed ISP West 4 times regarding some parts that I wasn't able to locate on the website or that were listed as out of stock (not always the case) and have yet to get a response. Also called twice, no answer. I really would like to give them my business as they are important to the Type III community, but I am not going to beg them for it. I am doing my front end, beam out refresh so ball joints, tie rods, suspension components, going to be a 600 to 800 dollar order. My runner up is J Bugs, does anybody else have any suggestions, and has anybody else had this kind of experience with ISP West?

KTPhil Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:44 pm

See the feedback forum. This is unusual for them.

Erik G Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:45 pm

I've never had a problem ordering from ISP west. That said, I've found suspension stuff cheaper here in the classifieds and on eBay

scranscran Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:08 pm

My list is lengthy, it would be much harder not to mention most likely much more expensive to try and piece everything together from different sellers.

scranscran Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Just got Alex on the phone, somehow my messages just got overlooked. I have done business with them in the past and my transactions went well, wast just starting to get a little concerned/irritated. My faith in them has been restored! As long as I hear back LOL

squaretobehip Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Say whaaaaaaaat? We're open 9-5:00PM PST, Mon-Fri. If you tried calling last Friday, we were all out of the office enjoying ourselves at the Type 3 Rally. Other than that, we're here and open for business.

scranscran Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:13 pm

If I knew your user ID on here I would have just written you directly! LOL All is good, I knew you guys were closed that day, I sent another message that day and got an auto response. Just glad to finally hear from somebody, happy to give you guys my business!

JeeJeeJason Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Watch out for that Runyon kid

squaretobehip Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:06 pm

JeeJeeJason wrote: Watch out for that Runyon kid

HEY. Watch it...*shakes fist*...