TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Busties 1st Annual Car Show and Benefit Phoenix, AZ Nov. 30
VWCampGirl Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Arizona's newest and all female bus club is holding it's 1st annual car show and benefit.

Sunday November 30th from noon-5pm at Fatso's Pizza 3131 E Thunderbird Rd. There will be a DJ, raffle, awards, and great local vendors. All VW's welcome!

We are also going to be raising money for Mark Michels Cancer Treatment. Mark and his twin brother Andy are a huge part of the AZ VW family. Holding the Yuma show's and selling their shaved ice at Jerome Jamboree. They are a deserving local dub family and we are excited to help in any way we can! You can find out more details in the link below.
http://www.gofundme.com/fq3k00

We have raffle prizes being donated from Lunde VW, Competition Engineering, Chirco, Airhead Parts, VTO, Livin the Volkstyle, London Bridge Bullies, and much, much more!

-Fastso's will be offering Drink Specials during the show
-We will be having a 50/50 Raffle
-Food Drive & Accepting New Unwrapped Gifts - to Benefit St Mary's Food Bank & Sojourner Center
-$5 Entry per car
- "Overall" and "Original Unrestored" & "Kids Choice Award"

More details will be posted as they are available.
Come out and enjoy the great AZ fall weather, show off your ride, come be a spectator and help us raise money for a great cause!

Busties Bus Club will be selling supporter t-shirts, stickers, and will be taking applications for new members.

We look forward to seeing you there!

mark michels Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi my name is Mark Michels and would like to thank all the "Bustie" ladies for their support. I have been battling cancer for a year now and am willing to fight as long as it takes. I greatly appreciate all the support that has been given to me and my family. I hope to see a lot of people at the show, look at the show time, you can sleep in, make it to the show on time, eat some pizza, win some raffle prizes and spend some time with the "Bustie Girls.

johny__utah Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:01 pm

I'll be there to support, good people doing good things!

1962silverbullet Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:33 am

Ill be there too. Sounds like fun and for a good cause too!!!!

VWHoward Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Camping anywhere?

mark michels Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Vw Howard and Other Vw Friends, My home is on an acre, block wall all the way around, with large RV gate, all dirt, nice big cement patio, and one of Chads burn barrels, located on the 60 about 3 miles from the 303. Let me know. Mark.

DraginInk Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:00 am

I'll be there :)

floyd Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:44 am

I'll be there!!

Cusser Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 pm

I was there !

VWHoward Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Great show by a great group of ladies, way worth the 570 mile round trip.
Will be there next year if you have a #2.

mark michels Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:37 am

To all my lady friends in the "Busties Bus Club" my family is full of gratitude and respect. You raised $2620.55 towards my cancer treatment in around four hours. I Want to thank all who attended and supported, I had a great time. Also want to thank those generous donors of raffel prizes and the ones that made items just for this event. At this time we are winning this cancer fight and everything at this point is very promising. Christmas is coming fast so please tell the ones you love, that you love them and cherish the family time you have together, even if its just going out for a burger, life is short, but life is great! I love the VW Community and am proud to be a member of it, good people, good hearts, good times, and good cars! Merry Christmas, Mark.