TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: What panels are these and where can I get them?
Solrider Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:18 am

Hoping someone can help me out here...I've searched through pictures, posts and catalogs and can't figure out where these panels came from. I believe they were installed by the previous owner...he did them all except for the three in the rear of the van. I'd like to get those three to match if possible. I'm thinking maybe Bus Depot, but I can't get any pics of their panel products off their page.

Sorry that is the best picture I have right now. I would be down to just replace with the ABS ones if these others weren't in such new condition.

Solrider Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Nobody! :cry:

joetiger Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:26 pm

You mean the driver's side panel? It's a bit difficult to tell from the picture, but that appears to be custom work. It doesn't look like any OEM panels I've seen (although I haven't seen everything, certainly.)

On my GL's, the three panels in the rear were all black and did not match the front section, like in this picture:

You might check with an upholstery shop and see if they can fabricate something that matches?

IdahoDoug Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Custom, and as noted the three rear panels from the factory are plain as that is considered the cargo area where things would damage an upholstered panel.

Solrider Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Thanks for the responses guys. Its funny you mention the cargo area, I was thinking about just picking up the ABS ones for back there since the old stock panels are looking pretty bad. Now I can move on with my life! :D