TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: 15windowboy - [email protected] - Sven Günther
dawerks Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:49 am

Also has email at [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected]

Basically he is 'wanting' a 23 or 15 Window bus but he will waste your time. Which is fine, email time wasters are dime a dozen. This guy goes over the top. Asks for photos, fine. Then promises to send a deposit, never does.

Then says he's going to book tickets and wastes your time with more excuses. Not fine. If you're a picture collector don't go next level and cost other people money and time by making promises you can't make.

(Has multiple email addresses, this one will probably be abandoned for another).

dawerks Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:32 am

Also, I wish to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he always asks for the VIN # pictures and Title pictures.

I'm not sure if this is some shady intentions but I always decline these random requests (...'just in case'). Unless the person has confirmed they are truly interested (and he did that by saying 'I'm booking my flight and arriving at such and such time). Then he never showed or bothered to email (and then he changed his samba user name/id).

(He just asked to see the VIN# and Title for my bus again... sorry, I won't be sending those pictures!)

EverettB Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:37 pm

I can confirm there were 2 other accounts under those other 2 emails, both used this year.
One of them had an active and duplicate WTB 23 Window ad.

We do not allow users to have multiples accounts in almost all cases.
The 2 accounts have been disabled as duplicates.

dawerks Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:24 am

He got me again!! :)

He made good, made some nice words, tried to get the Vin #/title for another bus. AND made an offer (wasting more time) and said he would 'send deposit in 24 hours'... of course, no deposit.

Be wary, I think he is using these pictures and Vin/Title pics to do something else (I will leave it there).

(I have emails as proof. I don't usually post feedback, because people do this and change their minds, which is NO PROBLEMS! I don't force anything on anyone, but this guy is very suspicious.)

dawerks Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:16 am

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=624053

Same person, different emails, uses different names.

Bobiemac2002 Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:11 pm

This guy just did the samething to me. I was dumb enough to give him pics of my vins n title. I reported him to the police. I feel like I just screwed myself some how.

swapper Wed May 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Mr Gunther has proposed the purchase of my 63 15 window at this time.

His email is [email protected]

From the Samba feedback Ive seen it looks like I should move on.

Its unfortunate that persons like this waste the time of someone's life.

Sellers beware

hex1234 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 pm

this guy has been conTacting me regarding my 23 window....asking For pictures of vin and title....after reading previous feedback, hope he is serious... ; (

dawerks Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 pm

hex1234 wrote: this guy has been conTacting me regarding my 23 window....asking For pictures of vin and title....after reading previous feedback, hope he is serious... ; (

Nope, he's not. He will waste your time (at best) or re-run/reuse your pics/vin (worst).