TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: High roof swivel seat panel split.
Zanderman Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:40 pm

G'day folks,

I would like to know who out there owns or knows of a High roof swivel seat panel split?

Cheers
Zander.

mandraks Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:13 pm

Zanderman wrote: G'day folks,

I would like to know who out there owns or knows of a High roof swivel seat panel split?

Cheers
Zander.

what year? does it have to be a walkthrough? salesflap? or are double doors okay?

ronjonlasvegas Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Here is a photo of the only one I know about. There is a thread on here somewhere about it. I think it is owned by a guy with a screen name of Aaron.

mandraks Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:18 pm

ronjonlasvegas wrote: Here is a photo of the only one I know about. There is a thread on here somewhere about it. I think it is owned by a guy with a screen name of Aaron.

totally forgot about that one

brad2thabone Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Pretty sure that high roof is in the UK now. At Matt balls shop

Zanderman Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:59 pm

That's our old girl! Trying to find out how many other swivel seat high roof's are out there world wide.

Zanderman Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Can be any model of high roof as long as it's a genuine swivel seat Uli.

Red Fau Veh Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:22 pm

I don't think there are any more of those, you have the only one. :D

Zanderman Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:38 pm

I've heard there may be a red one out there somewhere............
Would be cool to find it.

j.pickens Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:02 pm

I'd love to see that bus restored and painted with Canadian Air Force logos.
MONSTER bus.

Zanderman Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 am

Hmmmmm, will see how we go with the Canadian air force logos.
While we're on the topic, sort of how would I go about chasing up the original registration of this bus in Canada?

flemcadiddlehopper Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:28 pm

That should be easy, that is if you are in Halifax NB...if you are in the UK then a bit tougher.
In Canada any motor vehicle dept. should be able to do a search for you. You have a vin # and a past plate number too.

Gordo.

Zanderman Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Unfortunately in Halifax in the UK Gordo. Don't know what number plates were on it, but may be able to find out.

sled Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:06 pm

a friend of mine and I pulled that bus out of Canada (literally dug it out of the frozen ground) in the dead of winter and brought it to the states.

I do not believe we got any registration or paperwork with the bus when we procured it.

I have MANY pictures of the bus from when it was rescued, in fact I took that picture above.

Zanderman Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 am

Hey Sled,
Could I get you to send me the pics to [email protected] please?
Have you got any more info about where you found the bus, whose it was, etc? I really want to try and find out as much as Ican about this bus. I have the birth certificate for it, but that's about all.
Thanks
Zander.