TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Bugout 77 - May 24, 2015 - Petersberg, Virginia
mfergel Tue May 26, 2015 6:40 am

Took quite a few pictures from the show.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152838...5c886581fb

vwinnovator Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 am

thanks for doing so.

this show never seems to get much promotion or exposure here on thesamba.

odd, considering it's been such a long term decent size event.

EverettB Tue May 26, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks for making a thread and for posting photos.

Yes, he runs a show banner but forgot to add it to the Show Listing or make a thread this year.

I updated the title so it can be found in the future as a "past" event.

mfergel Tue May 26, 2015 10:47 am

Was a great show and really good turnout. Unfortunately they cut it down to just the Memorial Day show here due to low turnout at the Labor Day show.

walter kandetzki Tue May 26, 2015 8:04 pm

speaking of the show.i saw a guy selling yellow fog lamps..is it anyone on here or does anyone know who it was?.was a decent show though.i was thinking it would have been bigger

knewknew Wed May 27, 2015 2:21 pm

I enjoyed it. My only complaint it is that is is quite far from where it was usually held (Manassas). It would be nice if there was a show of this size in the DC area.

flatfour Thu May 28, 2015 9:55 am

knewknew wrote: I enjoyed it. My only complaint it is that is is quite far from where it was usually held (Manassas). It would be nice if there was a show of this size in the DC area.

I agree I miss the Manassas/Northern VA area based show. This is a nice facility down there just too far to go for me personally. I know quite a few northern VA and MD folks who just don't go anymore because of this. I guess it is what it is.

manxbuggy1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:10 pm

why don't they hold memorial in dinwiddie and labor in northern va?????