TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Ordering from cip1.com (not .ca) from Canada. Possible?
captincanuck Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:16 pm

So I wanted to take advantage of the 10% off 4th of July sale and order some parts from CIP1.COM. I have ordered from .CA before but they didn't have a 10% Canada Day sale. :cry: . So has anyone ever ordered from CIP1.com from Canada? I do it with other vendors. I use a Canadian billing address and a US shipping address. But it seems that CIP1.com has removed Canada from its Country option under billing.

mark tucker Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:27 pm

they are in canada. I personaly wont buy from them as they send crap (knockoff's) instead of what you think you ordered. and unless you can tell the diff....how you gonna know??

joe56vw Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm

online orders from cip1 ship from their Canadian warehouse I think it's in surrey or close to there

cip1 sells the same Chinese crap everyone else does which is hit or miss on quality

Bob Loblaw Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:59 am

captincanuck wrote: So I wanted to take advantage of the 10% off 4th of July sale and order some parts from CIP1.COM. I have ordered from .CA before but they didn't have a 10% Canada Day sale. :cry: . So has anyone ever ordered from CIP1.com from Canada? I do it with other vendors. I use a Canadian billing address and a US shipping address. But it seems that CIP1.com has removed Canada from its Country option under billing.

They did have a Canada Day sale. Promo code: July1
Ended July 3 though. I got to take advantage.

captincanuck Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:20 am

Bob Loblaw wrote: captincanuck wrote: So I wanted to take advantage of the 10% off 4th of July sale and order some parts from CIP1.COM. I have ordered from .CA before but they didn't have a 10% Canada Day sale. :cry: . So has anyone ever ordered from CIP1.com from Canada? I do it with other vendors. I use a Canadian billing address and a US shipping address. But it seems that CIP1.com has removed Canada from its Country option under billing.

They did have a Canada Day sale. Promo code: July1
Ended July 3 though. I got to take advantage.

Guess I looked to late as I only heard about the July 4th sale. My loss I guess.

mark tucker Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Ive seen a lot of not the same china crap being shipped out of there/substituted for name brand items.it's not all the same shit with different name on box. and even substituting 4110 for 4340 cranks,and some real crap H beam rods.it's just not worth it.