TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Danny Z in hospital
lenny copp Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Danny has been hospitalized with Kidney failure. I saw him today and he is doing good. He's at Kaiser Hospital Ontario. Looks like he will be there for a couple more weeks.

EverettB Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Ouch, that sucks, especially for a couple weeks of hospitalization.

Thanks for letting us know.

If anyone asks about his ads or purchases I will let them know.

mark tucker Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:37 am

get better and get out!!! those are no places to live for long and not much fun at all.good luck, get well, go have fun.

rockerarm Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Thanks for the info. I don't know him other than by first name and have chatted briefly with him many times. Get well, brother, Bill.

hitest Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Danny- I bought something from you on eBay back in about 1999. It's not exactly as you described, so I'm afraid we're gonna have to talk about a little feedback. 8)

Get to feeling better sir.

A lowly friend from Boise, Bradford Dedman

rockerarm Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Man, that is fxxxd up. Danny will get betta and deal with this!
So, while in the a KAISER Hospital this correspondence is better than no correspondence?

hitest Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:21 pm

I just checked the Pomona Swap schedule Danny. Though the Dec. 6th swap will be quite a push, I hope you're feeling better by, say the Jan. 17th event. Get to feeling better sir. Bradford 8)

Dana Champion Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Hey Danny,

Here is to a quick recovery, man.

All the best!

Dana

Samuel Leung Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Today is my friend Danny Zepeda's birthday. I have bought many NOS parts from you thru the years for my different rides. I can't thank you enough for all the parts and great advise that I have received from you. I am soooo happy that you are feeling better. I always look forward to hanging out with you at the VW shows and the Pomoma Swap Meet talking :vw: with you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BRO and continue feeling better. :D

johny__utah Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:36 am

Get well Danny!! Mark Armenta Yuma Arizona

Ian Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:32 pm

I've also spoken with Danny multiple times over the phone and have had many great purchases from him.

I also had my kidneys fail me for a couple weeks after drinking a coke-a-cola with slime on the ice...I don't wish it upon anybody but 8 years later all is working as it should!! :wink:

Blessings for a speedy recovery!