TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Old VW brochures what are they worth?
FreedomBuild Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Have some old VW brochures and looking a ball park on what they are worth. Would be interested in selling some as well. Need cash to fix up my Campmobile :D

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154439...bf48146c9e

hitest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Check the classified ads and compare. Place an ad for the brochure you wish to sell. Easy.

EverettB Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

The quantity and the way you have them listed it is difficult to make a list of my opinion on all the values.

I recognize almost all of them as being between $10-$40 each retail value but some of them are probably easy to sell and others not.

I agree - look in the classifieds and see if you can find other similar brochures for sale and go from there.
With some searching and time you could also find almost all of those listed on eBay with asking prices.

I don't recognize the "How to make a Trial Run" brochure - what is inside that one?

FreedomBuild Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Thanks for the information! I will have a look in the classifieds and go from there.

EverettB I will take some pictures of the inside of that one for you Wednesday or Thursday.

Cheers!

EverettB Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:56 am

If there are some specific ones you want me to estimate, email me or post a specific photo here.

Basically the ones that are booklets with tons of pages are worth more.
And the Split Bus and Oval Window Bug brochures are worth more than the little 4-8 page 60s/70s Beetle ones.