TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Does anyone know anything about this 1967 bus?
seper8tor Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:21 pm

There are 3 photos of it on this pro photographers flickr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/geralds_1311/8593773903

Anyone seen pictures of the inside anywhere?

Also, anyone venture a guess at the shade of white used?

easy e Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Haven't seen inside.

By looking at the "Technical" link... "Paint/Upholserty"... and clicking on a couple of the little camera icons... seems like Pearl white and Dove Blue (to me anyways). But, it looks heavily 'messed with'... so who knows what colors it really is.
Type 2 Color Combinations

Schwing Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:36 pm

That bottom color looks like Lotus White to me.

Pinetops Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:10 pm

I have seen pics of it before. There are build pics somewhere on the internet although I can't remember where exactly. It is on the guys personal website, he's restored (yes, I know it's not technically a restoration) several buses.

I like the color scheme, it is dove blue over pearl white as mentioned above.

seper8tor Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Thanks for the info on color! I have a '67 camper lined up to buy this weekend and my plan is to follow this bus' color scheme since I think it looks fantastic.

Also, if you find the build pics, please post a link!

tyzel Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Pics are here

http://napavalleyrestorations.com

seper8tor Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Thank you very much for the link! Now I have to decide if I want to go the semi custom route or keep the bus stock. When I get it I will be posting many pictures and would love some input!

OB Bus Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:13 pm

seper8tor wrote: Thank you very much for the link! Now I have to decide if I want to go the semi custom route or keep the bus stock. When I get it I will be posting many pictures and would love some input!
I know It Is Your Bus And You Should Do What You Want, but…

Please keep it stock.