TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Jterry, I hear you got a nice OG paint 58 std micro. Page: 1, 2  Next
Skim Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:54 pm

Hey, I saw in the other forum you scored a nice original paint palm green sand green semaphore std micro? Whats the plans for it?

6d6vdub Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:57 pm

I hope he plans to keep it original. that bus is too nice to screw around with. Well, maybe slam it with some EXTRA parts.

type877 Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:10 pm

I missed it, what bus are we talking about? Link please.

jerry.t Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:20 pm

oh come on skim i know youve seen it.
yeah i am stoked its not a bad bus and i am gonna sport it
like it is for awhile. but will need to tend to a few issues on it
also. and once again congrats on the barndoor, hope to see
it this spring at ennis.

type877 Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:24 pm

hello? where are the pics? 8)

jerry.t Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:24 pm

i am thinking of slamming it with the stock 15s onit.
oh and type 877 it wasnt on the samba but will post pics soon.
thanks again for the info coolin couldent have found it with out ya.
:lol:

Skim Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:27 pm

I saw a couple fuzzy pics but thats it. I heard you checked it out but I didnt hear whether or not you were getting it until I saw it in the other thread. Do you have any pics of it to post? It looked pretty sweet in the pics I saw of it. Congrats back to you. I HIGHLY doubt that the BD will be ready by spring though.

jerry.t Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:32 pm

skim i have some pics but as you can see in the other thread
i have no freakin idea how to post them. p.s was kiiding about ennis
:D

type877 Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:37 pm

SuperSkim wrote: I saw a couple fuzzy pics but thats it. I heard you checked it out but I didnt hear whether or not you were getting it until I saw it in the other thread. Do you have any pics of it to post? It looked pretty sweet in the pics I saw of it. Congrats back to you. I HIGHLY doubt that the BD will be ready by spring though.

not true, I've seen the advance photos, slammed on earlies.

Lind Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:44 pm

nice to hear that the original paint isn't going to get messed up. the original patina really adds a lot to a bus. it is such a shame when someone gets a nice original paint bus and repaints it. there are so many buses out there that have already been repainted a few times that are better cantidates for getting redone.

Skim Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:47 pm

Here from the gallery

type877 Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:53 pm

That's weird that someone would put fried eggs on a pressed bumper bus.

Very nice standard! Run her how she sits!

Skim Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:54 pm

Mine came slightly runny over easy.

type877 Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:57 pm

Skim, if you're talking about your BD, there ain't much easy on her.

SHSC Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:59 pm

type877 wrote: That's weird that someone would put fried eggs on a pressed bumper bus.

Very nice standard! Run her how she sits!

Since this is a euro bus, it probably had to be updated for euro specs. Its a really great looking bus.

Skim Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:02 am

type877 wrote: Skim, if you're talking about your BD, there ain't much easy on her.

Boy, you aint neva lied about that one!

Jterrys bus looks sweet in those pics. What are the issues you were talking about. I say it looks sweet from what I can see thus far. I agree, I would leave it all og paint so If you are gonna plan on painting a bus, I would hope its not this one.

type877 Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:04 am

I was wondering what UZI was talking about as far as the "leave it be, paint is OG" comment. That bus looks great!

obus Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:14 am

nice ride jterry. i like the color scheme

NorCalWeekender Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:34 am

Rock on, very nice bus! How on earth a euro bus with semaphores winds up in a field somewhere only to be discovered however many years later is beyond me! But it's damn cool.

-Taylor

Andrew Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:00 am

Now that is an awesome OG paint bus. Looks great, man.