TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Getting too personal
rusty57 Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:45 pm

Ok...guys, this is getting way too out of hand. The one that goes by Lterrysbugs, is starting to email my house with obscene language and rude remarks. I don't know what his problem is. I've never even spoken or written to him. If he has a problem, we can meet and sort it out. But, please, leave my home out of it. My kids and wife read the mail too. Way wrong here pal. This is what he left in my email for my wife to read.

what are you crazy $ 5500.00 for that peace of SHIT i heard the engine is shit with oil leaks

The engine is brand new with less than 400 miles on it. i bought it at Betahny imports in oklahoma. If you don't like it, don't worry you don't have to buy it.

Glenn Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:53 pm

Contact AOL and report his harasment. You can also call your state Attorney General's office.

But then there's nothing like the "personal" touch.

Okie Adam Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:58 pm

I agree, that is way out of line. everyone seems to get a little cocky in this computer world where no one knows your face. Its pretty yellow if you ask me. What are you trying to prove to yourself.

Okie Adam Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:59 pm

I agree, that is way out of line. everyone seems to get a little cocky in this computer world where no one knows your face. Its pretty yellow if you ask me. What are you trying to prove to yourself.

Okie Adam Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:00 pm

sorry for the dbl post. I guess this just means I really mean it.

spookymulder Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:27 pm

Next time somebody sends you a virus forward it to that knob!

Glenn Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:05 am

one percenter wrote: sorry for the dbl post. I guess this just means I really mean it.

Use the DELETE button. It actually works.

krusher Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:06 am

If you can turn the other cheek and ignore him he will get bored and stop. These people live for a reaction so dont give them one.

ratpanel61 Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:04 pm

You could always sort it out in thr Rants. I'm sure the sharks over there would have a field day with him.

Andrew Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:19 pm

spookymulder wrote: Next time somebody sends you a virus forward it to that knob!

Now that's my kind of idea! :D

CdnVWJunkie Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:30 pm

This person likely wants your bus but can't have it and flaming you is his only way of making his poor soul feel better. I've had similar emails in the past, don't let him get your goat or you're letting him win.

Rob

vwkombi1966 Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:02 am

rusty57, sorry to hear about your woes with people who think too highly of themselves! unfortunately, it happens! i began posting yesterday, and i've already been slamed by people who think that they're the only ones with feeling or family! anywayz, so i see you too are in Oklahoma! i'm stationed at Tinker Air Force Base, where in OK are you at? i hear through the OKC Volksclub, that there's a bus club in Tulsa! by the way, are you the owner of the black doubble door pannel i saaw at last year's okc volks show? if so, NICE BUS MAN!!!!!! VERY NICE!!! =D>

vwkurt Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:04 pm

Rusty57,
This week must be your turn, since it was obvious last week was mine :)
Apparently it is very common when you are selling a pre 67 T-2, and I have had a ton of P-mails from people saying they also got harassed. My case in point is on another thread called '1942 bus on ebay', there is some guy who responded something like 'hey, lets harrass this guy like we did with the double door deluxe'(which was me). Geez, get a life people!
Kurt
aka:VWKURT, ebay scammer, shed paint user etc etc etc

crofty Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:40 am

Block his email address.