TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Whose going to the Bakersfield CA show March 28? Page: 1, 2  Next
tasb Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:40 am

This show is at a great location at the Kern County museum. Should be a nice turn out I know that John Foleythe editor of "The Old Bus Review" the bimonthly newsletter for members of NEATO has been working very hard to make this event happen. For more info check out the Community link on this site under March 28th. See you there!

Bryan S. Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:49 am

I'll be going there,just down the road from me :D .

hazetguy Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:28 am

me....and rachel. i think crofty will be there with his better half.

splitpile Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:39 am

I'm making the drive, everyone else local has bailed, going solo

NorCalWeekender Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:43 am

Sadly, I won't be there, but am looking forward to the pix. I'm getting repairs and stuff done in prep for BYOB.

-Taylor

SHSC Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:17 am

NorCalRiviera wrote: Sadly, I won't be there, but am looking forward to the pix. I'm getting repairs and stuff done in prep for BYOB.

-Taylor

Oh, I thought it was after KP and BYOB?

crofty Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:32 am

hazetguy wrote: me....and rachel. i think crofty will be there with his better half.

Yeah, i'll be there with my MUCH BETTER half. Ask Ronnie, I'm an A-hole! :D

DaveM Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:54 pm

I'll find myself in Anaheim that weekend for a conference and would really like to find anybody going in that direction that I could bum a ride with on Sunday...

Anyone? [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

NorCalWeekender Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:54 pm

Hmmm, why does that sound familiar? ;) Anyway, March 28th for Bakersfield...April 17th for BYOB.

-Taylor

spookymulder Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:48 pm

So Crofty, Your better half is Ronnie? LOL

crofty Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:35 pm

spookymulder wrote: So Crofty, Your better half is Ronnie? LOL

Yeah, don't laugh too loud he's real upset after our marriage in SF was nullified! Besides if HE"S my better half I must be a real...See you Saturday!

P-Dub Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:59 pm

I feel bad missing any VW event within a three hour drive from my home. :cry: Maybe next year. It seem like the VW scene in Cali is a lot more active this year. There is something going on just about every weekend from March through August.

hazetguy Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:12 pm

Mr. aMAYES-ing said:
Quote: to find anybody going in that direction that I could bum a ride with

um, dude, it's called a rental car? they are cheap, and alot faster than a bus. can't you get a ride with campingbox?

and crofty, you're right, you are an a-hole! :lol: :lol: :D

and Taylor, aren't you some kind of chapter rep for a prominent VW Bus club? maybe you should get off the computer and work on your bus, you post whore. that way you'd have no *lame* excuses why you can't go to nearby shows. :) :lol: :lol:

bc59bus Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:50 pm

we will be heading out of the east bay sat in the am (fremont) anyone doing the same? would be nice to roll with as many as posable.

rusty57 Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:55 pm

When you guys get there, if you can, tell Scott to answer his e-mails once in a while. He has an early panel . He is the president of the club, German Dreams, from Bakersfield. His bus is white on blue. I've been trying to hook him up with an early Notch he wants, but he won't answer e-mails. Thanks.

splitpile Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:13 pm

crofty wrote: hazetguy wrote: me....and rachel. i think crofty will be there with his better half.

No wonder we get along, now Jon?

crofty Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:27 pm

splitpile wrote: crofty wrote: hazetguy wrote: me....and rachel. i think crofty will be there with his better half.

No wonder we get along, now Jon?

Hmm. A-hole or grumpy old bastard? :D

spookymulder Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:16 am

Hey I think the campout may be the best part as so many have called to say they're going to be there. Looking for 80-100 for the campout on Saturday.

bc59bus Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:51 am

is a call requiered for sat night ? or can you just show up

spookymulder Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:10 am

Just show up.