pyrOman Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:09 am

:shock:

UFO scoping out buses! :puppydogeyes:

:crazyeyes:

Must be skalopini's mother ship! :lol:

spookymulder Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:30 am

Your talkin my language now Pyro!

NorCalWeekender Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:29 am

That appears to be an early model Delta craft from Zeta Reticuli here to scope some new mothership action!! Amazing how UFOs can come out so clearly in fuzzy pictures. ;)

-Taylor

ritchiet002 Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:11 am

Nah! it's just a hubcap off a slammed bus that took a speed bump too fast! :D

NorCalWeekender Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:20 am

ROFL! Must be one of those repro "nipple" hubcaps. Or someone's sporting hubcaps of a '50s Buick!

-Taylor

highdesertdeluxe Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:40 am

Wow, that pic got around quick pyro, and the fuzzy image obscures my 23's blems nicely. Scalopini? sounds like dinner last night.
I have no logical explanation for what appears in that photo, whether trick of sunlight, swamp gas or hoax, but I was there, oblivious to what loomed overhead.
I CAN tell you that pic was taken around 11:45AM in Central Park, Fillmore, Ca. by Erik Saturday 3/13/04, and that a train was heading out about then, along with the CCC contingent headed for the SV2s Members Appreciation Day in Westminster.
I can also attest that Brownie, my loyal guardian and ever alert Lab mix, was also there with me then. I am certain that with her keen hearing, nose and sight she would have called attention to anything out of the ordinary. Strangely, she took no notice of what ever it was, visible to her through the sunroof that afternoon.
The truth IS out there! Sounds like a job for spooky. :shock:

oldestbusdude Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:43 am

Has anyone seen my hat?

Oldest

Tribalbus Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:15 pm

well at least when the aliens passed over those buses,they then knew that intelligent life existed on earth 8)

EverettB Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:59 am

I don't believe the Buses were there, it's a trick of the light

ritchiet002 Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:23 am

Escape pods!!!! :shock:

P-Dub Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:29 am

At a SV2s chapter meeting no less! I leave early to go to the member's appreication day in OC and miss the UFO. Damn!

Split Decision Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:50 pm

Someone lost their bedpan in a tragic bean and brat accident.