TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Circle Yer Wagens "45" May 6 & 7, 2017 Sevierville, TN
avwa Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:43 am

CLICK FOR EVENT INFO:
http://www.circleyerwagens.com/

avwa Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 am

\:D/

avwa Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:29 am

Seems everyone has a drone nowadays so we've created a "DRONE EVENT" in the arena for your entertainment.
If you have a drone (you know you do) bring it and win prizes.
Simply take off from one end of the arena, land at the other end and return. Held both days with three winners chosen. Awards on Sunday.

hazetguy Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:08 am

already on my calendar, looking forward to it!
can there be a "shoot down the drone" contest too?

RussB Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Already marked my calendar !! Just bought my first rail last spring and attended both events last year. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help new members.

avwa Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:57 am

RussB wrote: Already marked my calendar !! Just bought my first rail last spring and attended both events last year. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help new members.
Thanks for the kind words RussB.

avwa Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:44 am

avwa Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:07 am

CIRCLE YER WAGENS 45
Coming Up In About A Week... R U Ready?

Rex_A_Lott Thu May 04, 2017 7:42 am

Starts tomorrow, looks like we will need rain gear. :cry:

avwa Sat May 06, 2017 12:46 am

Thanks to everyone who came out already. The swapmeet is huge and we expect the show field will be also and Saturday hasn't even started.

hazetguy Sun May 07, 2017 1:27 pm

despite the overcast conditions and the rain, the swap on friday and saturday was pretty good.
attendance, as can be expected in the rainy conditions, was a bit down, but it could have been a lot worse!
there were some nice cars, and some, how to say politely, um, "interesting" vehicles at the show.
had a nice time, but i have to say that by the middle of saturday afternoon i was ready to get home to a nice hot shower and some dry clothes!