TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Daytona Aircooled Parts 4th annual swap meet/car show 1/28/17
vdubman Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 am

Happy New Year! 2017

We are having a laid back no pressure Free VW Swap Meet and car show free to set up sell or trade whatever you want, car, bus, or parts VW related of course)

Saturday, January the 28th 2017 9AM till whenever Daytona Air cooled parts 422 Fremont Ave, Daytona Fl 32117

Bring over any VW and lets check it out! Bring your family, kids moms dads and even mother in laws. this event has gone really good in the past, I've seen complete duel carbs go for $50 a complete running engine go for $200 real split popes nose sell for $30 and many other bargains.

it seems that most that bring stuff here want to really get rid of it not rob folks.

We ask that you help put the word our to ALL the good folks in our Big VW family all over Florida and Georgia as well as other places.

Get involved if there is anything that you think would help this event call us, email us with your suggestion ,bbq hot dogs and refreshments will be available

Thanks for your continued support, check us out on Face book daytonaaircooledparts on face book and daytonaaircooledparts.com folks are commenting., Dont miss out, see you here!

WoodyAlan Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 am

Great way to start off the New Year!
Find some parts and sell some too; clear out the stash pile

Hope to see alot of old friends, and make new ones too!

oxsign Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

I can't wait for this season.

WoodyAlan Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:11 am

If anyone has any 1990-93 Cabriolet parts please bring them along with any other stash!

Thanks

2type2 Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 am

Popouts for my 71 standard......anyone have some to bring ?

WoodyAlan Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:48 am

Could be the last swap meet at the present location.
Hope everyone in the area can make it!