TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: One of those magic days!!
zimblewinder Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:04 am

I hope you have many of these. Just spent a day where I didnt break off any bolts or screws, didnt crack any seals and didnt get crap in my eyes, wire brush needles in my skin or break a nail :wink:

Ive had some experience with panel work but today I had a really bad :evil: crease just pop out perfectly; no extra tapping and the piece was smooth as! Even managed to get alot done despite my usual snails pace.

Ah!! :D Ill wake up tomorrow and think this was a dream.
Just had to spread the grin.

Hope this happens for you tomorrow.

Cheers all

Flatfront Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:49 pm

Doing my brakes today, hope I catch some of your luck! [-o<

DubStyle Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:12 pm

I sure as hell didn't catch and luck today! Couldn't source a 14mm bolt. Re-installed my beam bushing and none of the trailing arms will go in now. All though I was able to get the rest of my suspension painted.

vwkombi1966 Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:21 am

zimblewinder wrote: I hope you have many of these. Just spent a day where I didnt break off any bolts or screws, didnt crack any seals and didnt get crap in my eyes, wire brush needles in my skin or break a nail :wink:

Ive had some experience with panel work but today I had a really bad :evil: crease just pop out perfectly; no extra tapping and the piece was smooth as! Even managed to get alot done despite my usual snails pace.

Ah!! :D Ill wake up tomorrow and think this was a dream.
Just had to spread the grin.

Hope this happens for you tomorrow.

Cheers all

WOW! that's the 1 in a million type of day that gives rise to ledgendary stories! :shock: you should pass that one on to the grand kids!! :cry: but seriously, that's awesome to hear! :D look forward to days like that when i get my bus delivered from california!! 8)