TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Classics 2005
volksfahrer.nl Fri May 28, 2004 2:59 am

Yes 2005! Anybody got a clue when it is held in 2005?

I want to fly over for the classics in '05 with a friend of mine
and he has to arrange his days off like a year ahead!

NorCalNick Fri May 28, 2004 5:41 am

Its the same time every year....about the 2nd week of june.

Barndoor Mafia Fri May 28, 2004 8:55 am

Erwin VON DUTCH!!!

Hey, that is your new name...............VON DUTCH!!!!!!

Anyhoot...........In 2005 the Classic Weekend will fall on 11th & 12. It always falls on the second weekend of June. Always! But you guys have to come a couple of days earlier because all the action starts on Thursday June 9th, The Dairly Queen Cruise. Then the next day.......BDM BBQ!!!! The following day is the OCTO show then the Greatest Show on earth, The VW Classic! Some of the Brits are talking about coming over too for 2005? It can end up being a European Invasion!! Also remember............the following weekend after the Classic is the Hessiech Oldensdorf show in Der Fatherland!!!!!!!!!! Put these dates on your 2005 calendar!!!!!!!!

Laydo

volksfahrer.nl Fri May 28, 2004 9:24 am

Barndoor Mafia wrote: Also remember............the following weekend after the Classic is the Hessiech Oldensdorf show in Der Fatherland!!!!!!!!!! Put these dates on your 2005 calendar!!!!!!!!

Laydo

Yo J! That means you can fly back with us!
You're not gonna miss out on that Show right!

Barndoor Mafia Fri May 28, 2004 2:21 pm

VON DUTCH..............I may fly back with you guys? I will try to figure everything out sometime towards the end of the year. Then we can go do a hit on that little shop in Amsterdam!!! But I do want to go to Poland. I got a tip about some stuff there!! So I will be all over the place? Or I may head out there with Brick Top, Lind-O-Calrisian, UZI and ????? Maybe Skim will go? I do know that 8 out 10 BDM members will be there! Or hopefully all of us????

BITCH'N............(Von Dutch loves to say this!)

Laydo

volksfahrer.nl Fri May 28, 2004 2:56 pm

8 or 10? Damn! I'm not sure the lady of the house is gonna like the idea but you're all welcome to stay over at my cribb.

But it's sure gonna be bitch'n! You know what i mean, right?