TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: AUTOCAD Wolfsburg or Porsche logo
Peter - Belgium Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:26 am

Does anyone has the Wolfsburg, Porsche or VOLKSWAGEN logo as an autocad file?? Any other VW related logo would do as well.

I would like to have this lasercut and use it as decoration in my garage!

Thanks,

Peter

brewerjas Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:46 am

Hey Peter, AutoCAD is what I do for a living. Tell me what kind of size you are looking for and I will draw it up and send it to you. Also let me know if you want it in a DXF or DWG format.

Cheers-

FrenchBus Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:09 am

I have one but it's a flamming logo,i don't remember if i delete or not,i will search and tell you Peter!

Bye :D

volksaddict Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:36 am

Brewerjas, How about a correct cogwheel logo, in .dxf r12? I can size it no problem. I'd like to logo an old panel with it!

FrenchBus Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:34 am

Deleted! :(

Peter - Belgium Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:10 am

Hey Guys,

I already got the .dwg file for the splitscreens VW logo, but I'm also after the logo of Wolfsbrug as used on the split and oval windowed beetles. This will be a lot harder to draw I guess?

Brewerjas, would you like to take a try at it? I can take a picture of the logo and some measures...

Frenchbus, thanks for looking it up!

Peter

DaveB Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:17 pm

Peter
Would you be willing to share that file?

Dave

Peter - Belgium Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:13 am

I have no problem posting that .dwg file.

Just tell me where and how!

Peter

brewerjas Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:16 am

Peter - Belgium wrote: Hey Guys,

I already got the .dwg file for the splitscreens VW logo, but I'm also after the logo of Wolfsbrug as used on the split and oval windowed beetles. This will be a lot harder to draw I guess?

Brewerjas, would you like to take a try at it? I can take a picture of the logo and some measures...

Frenchbus, thanks for looking it up!

Peter

Hey peter, glad you got the .dwg OK, hope it helped. I be willing to try the wolfsburg logo. Send the pic and dims to me and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers-

Peter - Belgium Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:08 am

Thanks!

I will try to take some clear pics this weekend and send them to you.

Where should I post the VW logo drawings?? I recieved several versions (thanks Jason and Jeremy) so I can share these.

Peter

brewerjas Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:21 am

I just finished an attempt at the "flying cog" logo. All I had to go on was a picture out of the gallery. So it probably isn't exactly to scale. But hey I tried anyways. If anybody would like this in a .dwg -or- .dxf file let me know and I will send it to ya.

Cheers-