TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Heading North on 5
Hella Bro Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:14 am

Im migrating up north to Seattle/Vancouver for a week of Vw's and vacation. A friend of mine wants me to take a picture of the house that was used in the movie "Singles". The movie with Bridget Fonda and Matt Dillon. The house is in the Seattle area, any info/directions would be appreciated! See you at the Burger joint! Al

dezVW Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:06 am

I couldn't find any info on where the Singles house is, but i'll try to find out today

1-5 north was my first road trip driving my bus up from yosemite and was a great time

are you driving your bus up? it would be cool to check it out at the burger meet

ohyeah, are you bringing some decals too?

dezVW Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:42 am

so the arpartment complex is in the upper capitol hill area, almost to madison park, a few blocks off of 15th on 1820 East Thomas

Hella Bro Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:46 am

dezVw, Im driving my mango camper up again, this time I have proper ID to get back into the states from Canada. I will bring some decals. Sorry no Yosemite! Al

dezVW Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:36 am

You got stuck in Canada? thats too bad. the border patrol hates me too

Hella Bro wrote: Sorry no Yosemite!
:-k whats wrong with yosemite?

Hella Bro Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:08 am

dezVw you got a specific decal in mind?

crofty Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:46 am

Hella Bro wrote: dezVw you got a specific decal in mind?

How about a '62 Worlds Fair? LOL

Long-roofs Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:54 am

I got a '62 World's Fair decal off Ebay about 5 years ago, waited sometime for that one. I imagine in Seattle they are around.

crofty Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:01 am

Long-roofs wrote: I got a '62 World's Fair decal off Ebay about 5 years ago, waited sometime for that one. I imagine in Seattle they are around.

I missed one a few weeks back, and need it for my '62!

Friedpotatoes Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:50 pm

Alice in chains is in singles!