TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: NOS Safari Wiper Pivots from the Philippines
empiracer Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:03 pm

Did anyone buy any of these ? If so recieved there parts ? Just wondering cause i bought a set and havent seen or heard anything yet?

RobzKombi Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:13 pm

Weren't they a little on the high side $ like 100.00 a set? I was thinking about getting a set but it just never got past the "thinking about it" stage.

empiracer Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:38 pm

Yeah those the ones ....... im not calling the guy a bad seller or anything, just ive never purchased from the Philippines before, so im a lil nervous i guess. i did send him a email after payment but never got a responce . Im just checkiing out there to see if anyone has got there goods yet.

RobzKombi Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:02 pm

When buying stuff out of the U.S. it can be scary at times especially when the mail is running slow. You will probably get them when you least expect them. :wink:

Mango Juice Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:48 pm

Yeah I bought a set of those too, I have yet to see them as Gilbert told me he was sending them express, I think I could have flown there and picked them up quicker.... I talked to another person who bought a set and he told me Gilbert had sent him parts in the past ok, so I trusted his word.... hopefully they show up ok or I'm out $110.00 dollars.

mynameismud Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:48 am

if they were sent express it should take around 10 days. i have ordered items from china that only took 7 days.

EvilBus Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:48 am

I'm doing that now but for zwitter parts.. :roll:

I had to figure out what a Rodevagen was, anyway I wish thesamba had
a mechanism to escrow... (hint hint) purchases. Not PayPal! but something
that we could use with some confidence when dealing with overseas aquisitions or sales.

Mango Juice Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:59 pm

Well the N.O.S Safari Wiper Pivots Arrived!!! Thank you Gilbert!!! to the others who bought a set, you should be getting yours anytime!

empiracer Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:41 pm

i just got mine!!!! coool now im gonna go put them on. Thanks Gilbert!