TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Anyone want a bus desk clock???
Sergeant D Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:15 pm

Bought this bus desk clock yesterday, they had about 5-6 more on the shelf. Anyone want one? Not trying to make anything off of it, just tryin to share the wealth of bus paraphenilia. They cost $19.95 and you would have to pay shipping, no tax.

Can deliver to BB next Sat.

PM me if interested.

Enkiel Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:20 pm

may sound stupid but.... wherE's the clock? in front?

Sergeant D Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:31 pm

Where the VW is on the front of the bus...it is watch size...

TeamSpatula Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:38 am

What store was it in? I'm getting dragged to the mall by my girlfriend this evening anyway, might as well have something to look for...

Enkiel Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:40 am

teamspatula wrote: What store was it in? I'm getting dragged to the mall by my girlfriend this evening anyway, might as well have something to look for...

whipped :D

mynameismud Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:15 am

teamspatula wrote: What store was it in? I'm getting dragged to the mall by my girlfriend this evening anyway, might as well have something to look for...

The Fossil Store- check on-line too

TeamSpatula Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:50 am

enkiel wrote: teamspatula wrote: What store was it in? I'm getting dragged to the mall by my girlfriend this evening anyway, might as well have something to look for...

whipped :D
It's not too bad - I get to help out in the dressing room as well.
:)
Found the fossil website, but they are still $34 there...have to check at the store...

Sergeant D Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:49 pm

Yeah, I didn't even think of checking online to see if they were available...Good Idea.

They are only $19.95 (no tax) at the Base Exchange on MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL. Things are usually (but not always) cheaper at the BX...

I gotta get back and see if there are any left...mine is going to be my Xmas present from my 3 and 4 year old, so it was snatched from my desk by my wife and whisked away to be wrapped.....guess I'll see it again in 50 days or so...