TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: BEAM
broke62' Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:49 pm

looking for an adjustable L / P beam or adjusters and or spindles to buy in the SD , Los Angeles are .... SOON !!!! let me know if you have ne leads on where to get one ... or if you have one , thanks

ScrapJunkie Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:56 pm

Check the classifieds, if you haven't already.

JDGas Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:17 pm

hey you might check out the gathering in san marcos(north san diego) at the in-n-out just off the 78 at san marcos blvd. there you might run into somebody that might have one , or might know someone that does. check it out.

chillz1 Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:58 pm

broke62' wrote: looking for an adjustable L / P beam or adjusters and or spindles to buy in the SD , Los Angeles are .... SOON !!!! let me know if you have ne leads on where to get one ... or if you have one , thanks

You'll probably get much better exposure by posting a wanted ad in the classifieds section. Good luck! :)

broke62' Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:09 pm

thanks all .... i just got back from getting some gene berg adjusters from a friend down here.....i know i should've posted in the classifieds but i was gettin desperate.....im good now , but i will eventually want to get a narrowed beam going ........thanks

chillz1 Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:15 pm

broke62' wrote: thanks all .... i just got back from getting some gene berg adjusters from a friend down here.....i know i should've posted in the classifieds but i was gettin desperate.....im good now , but i will eventually want to get a narrowed beam going ........thanks

Glad someone hooked you up. :wink: :)