Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Seattle Burgermeister-Shoreline meet 2005
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Seattle Burgermeister-Shoreline meet 2005 Reply with quote

Well I finaly got settled in and have the computer up, again. San Antonio this time and hopefuly for quite awile as Im primarily here to be near the kids and watch them grow. A new job, new house and new girl. All of them are great and more than I could have expected!

One of the things I wasnt able to get to till now was the shots of the 05 Seattle Shorline show and Bergermeister. I had a real good time at the Bergermeister and wish I would of had the time to get to know all the sambanistas I met better. It went by to fast! Then I hit up the Shoreline show with Dave Love, one of the original 3 founders of the old NONA club. Hes there doing his last stint for the Navy then back to San Diego for him and his all original 62 Gulf Blue notchback.

The show itself was a bit subdued and laid back. Not to many T3s as years past but good to look at none the less. One car in particular was the 66 Ruby square thats been compleetly restored as well as featured in the mags. Its a 66 TS with alot of early 65 atributes. One of which is 3 bolt doors. Very nice resto and a clean all around car.

All the pics can be seen here, enjoy!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_search.php?search_author=notchboy

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: