Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

adjusting steering box
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pitslayer wrote:
sorted now anyways, just put a smaller steering wheel on i know where the steering box would be, just not exactly where, the only reason i posted is because some people dont like to be woken up about steeringboxes at stupid hours of the morning Wink

You really are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers. Thank you for keeping your track record, thus far, consistant.
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icy wrote:
pitslayer wrote:
sorted now anyways, just put a smaller steering wheel on i know where the steering box would be, just not exactly where, the only reason i posted is because some people dont like to be woken up about steeringboxes at stupid hours of the morning Wink

You really are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers. Thank you for keeping your track record, thus far, consistant.
HA HA ICY I usally use the phrase dumb as a box of rocks but hammers work
now that he claims to know where the steering box is but not exactly where on the beam boggles the mind it is too bad he even possibly owns a type 3

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

I hope he knows where the oil drain plug is when it comes time for an oil change. Well if all else fails he will be qualified to work in the auto department at wallmart.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vdub wrote:
lol

I hope he knows where the oil drain plug is when it comes time for an oil change. Well if all else fails he will be qualified to work in the auto department at wallmart.

Don't go giving him too much credit. I doubt he is qualified enough to work at Wal Mart.
FASTBACKDON

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icy wrote:
vdub wrote:
lol

Don't go giving him too much credit. I doubt he is qualified enough to work at Wal Mart.
now wait guys this is the clown that is smarter than the vw engineers in the cooling thinks hydrolics are better than air bags 17 years old and smarter collectively than all of us. but cant figure out how to locate the steering box and thinks wings come on a car but when told to put up or shut up cant we ask for pictures from this einstein has to borrow one from someone that i see dosent have a camera if I talked as much crap as pitslayer I would be posting pictures just to shut people up this dweeb likes the attention so I am done with getting his attention

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pitslayer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really, i just enjoy pissing you guys off, its so much fun Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and vdub you mean the sump plug, to drain oil out

wallmart.....wallmart....nearest walmart thats a quite a long way away
and why would i work there for lets see 420 dollars a month roughly working on a uk wage for the same job, when im getting 620 dollars a month where i work now. good thinking batman get a job that pays less. Rolling Eyes

damn you lot crack me up Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
vdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pitslayer wrote:
not really, i just enjoy pissing you guys off, its so much fun Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and why would i work there for lets see 420 dollars a month roughly working on a uk wage for the same job, when im getting 620 dollars a month where i work now. good thinking batman get a job that pays less. Rolling Eyes

$620 a month Shocked

There is no way I could live off of that. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AllAmericanDan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he means pounds as the exchange rate would nearly double that...still couldn't live off that though? How about less effort in pissing off and more effort into being a decent useful forum dweller it is a far better use of your time.

Click to view image
FASTBACKDON

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vdub wrote:
pitslayer wrote:

$620 a month Shocked

There is no way I could live off of that. Wink
I couln't live off that for a week and would not accept that as a wage you know pitslayer believe it or not I have contacts in England and had you NOT come off as such an ass I would have contacted our warehouse manager in the UK and hooked you up with a job that pays that 620 US you boast about a week but now that your such an Idiot thats out it is in Sudsbury Suffolk I know you wont believe this and thats cool but my point is you should have been cool with us instead of being the way you are

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: