Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

New Thing Event
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjricco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: New Thing Event Reply with quote

Hey Thingers,
I have not been here in a very long time. I came across a VW owner, Ron Mann that wants to start a THING INVASION in Hershey PA.
Here is an email that was sent to "THE THING SHOP" community.
If you are interested contact him at => [email protected]
It could be very cool.

Ron Mann
Driver
Member # 2304

posted January 15, 2007 02:27 PM
Hi...this is Ron Mann. I am the President and Event Coordinator for the Harrisburg Area Volkswagen Club. For the last three years we have done a special event for a specific VW model. In 2004 we hosted the Type 3 Invasion: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/2004Invasion/ In 2005 it was the A1 Invasion: http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/article_1495.shtml Last year it was a reunion for the Harlequin Golf....

This year we would like to host a Thing Invasion in Hershey PA.....I've been trying to get a feel for any interest in such a thing...but have had little luck. Posts on Vortex and The Samba have been lackluster......

If Thing owners want it...we'll do it...if not, we'll choose another model.

Hershey is an ideal spot for an Invasion...there is much to do in the area! the Invasions have been held the first weekend of August....

I need to hear from you....contact me.

thanks

--------------------
1965 Notchback Hill climb racer
1966 Kombi
1968 Beetle
1970 Squareback
1972 Fastback
1973 Thing
1983 Rabbit
1996 Harlequin Golf
2001 Eurovan Weekender
2003 Jetta Wagon
Posts: 1 | From: Hershey, PA | Registered: Jan 2007 | IP: Logged
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: