Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I may have bad news
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreakCitySF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: I may have bad news Reply with quote

"I bought all of my friend Gary G's Thing, Buggy, and Bug inventory. He lost his lease and is getting out of VW stuff. I have complete frames with glass and just the glass as well. Most of the big stuff is still at his shop. All of the smaller parts have been moved."

From samba, thing parts seller in Merced

I had dreams that Gary G. would restore my car!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kubelmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is bad news. I have been trying to get hold of Gary. I traded some Thing stuff with him and as his parts he was building me a set of rear arms made from a set of 944 arms I sent him. From this news I just may be screwed on this deal. Does anybody have a way to get hold of him? K-mann
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FreakCitySF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the classifields seller that bought some of Gary G's inventory.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=419042
ztnoo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just may be screwed on this deal.

Whoops......another bad choice???
Give Basso a call......he wants to start his enterprise up again.
Maybe he can help you out.....
518-630-0173

Think
Pray

Cie la vie.......
kubelmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve.... my my do you ever have a kind word or thought? You seem to be nearly down right mean. Or perhaps you are just a highly educated, very perceptive super human.. I on the other had hit the link got old of Dave, (like me a good personal friend of Gary G) who gave me Gary's contact info (which I lost as a result of a severe hardrive meltdown) Spoke with Dave for 30 minutes about how many personal freinds we have made from great VW Thing (and other types) interactions.. He gave me the contact numbers. I called my friend Gary adn my arms are done but because his building was sold then resold his wife got ill and we both and a number of personal injuries and tragedies a stupid pair of very custom 3 x 3 rear diagonal arms that he carefully designed for me got stuck in the back corner of his shop because his "kid" who he had mentored for the part 4 years took a young kids better pasture hike.... did not get shipped. SOOOOO.. I am cool with the set up. What is your beef? You seem to take great joy in picking on folks making their best shot at doing their best. BTW did you get your own Thing or any VW for that matter yet. How about a job, girl friend or a friend. What now??? I have all those and more. But then, I am not afraid to make an ass out of myself protecting and support me and mine till I drop. Judgement comes from a higher source is my limited experience. I dare you to come back with something nice to say about somebody who did you wrong..,

I remain. K-mann[/i][/u]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: