Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

shopping in germany
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Scott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: shopping in germany Reply with quote

hi kidz...im in germany on holliday, berlin to be exact. and it occured to me to try to pick up some vw bits (those catches that hold the soft top to the windscreen for example). any one have experience in the ddr on where to find vw parts...little stuff i can fit in my already too heavy pack...? i leave for prauge on tuesday and will eventually find my way to northern france. aside from the factory tour in stutgartt...anybody have any vw tourisim recomendations? it cant be all old castles and brooding history!...and beer! let me know and ill report back. cheers...
ztnoo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get the opportunity to tour Ludwig's Neuschwanstein Castle, don't miss it.
It's a magical place and the scenery around the site in breathtaking.
http://www.neuschwanstein.com/english/index.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sam_w
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are in Munich go to the BMW museum,
If you can bring back lots of ZF limited slip differentials, from military Things
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rev. Scott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the castle looks swell...and it opens in april! i can probably fit three diffs in my pack...and im keeping them! and i dont like beemers! some great d-cab syncro's around here though and i want to put a dihatsu mini van in my pocket and bring it home...too cute...and no doubt a work horse, no power though. some great motor bikes here too. well, off to the flea market...keep the ideas comming...cheers!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: