Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

paintin a bug
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: paintin a bug Reply with quote

im paintin my 67 bug soon. when i paint it, should i leave the fenders on, or should i paint them seperate?
iamahugevwnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: paintin a bug Reply with quote

I would remover as much as possible even all the windows its easy to do and makes the job alot cleaner if you are spraying all the door jams and everything then strip it al out it only take about a day to do and putting it back to gether is about the same. email me with any questions
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: paintin a bug Reply with quote

ive got everything out, and primered, like all interior, all gauges all chrome, all lights, etc. i was just not sure, because this is the first bug ive had( first car ive ever had). thanks, if you have any more info, please post it, thanks.
67 bug
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: paintin a bug Reply with quote

You know I have a 68 that is abou to go through some major transformations. Painting being one of them. So, from what I am reading I should take everything to include windows lights (exterior) off when taking to get painted then
68 "1835"
P.s. Should I attempt to my own interior. Also I am looking for a single piece carpet.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: