Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

solex(kadron) h40/44eis carb parts breakdown
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldyankeebarn1390
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: solex(kadron) h40/44eis carb parts breakdown Reply with quote

I am trying to find a nonexistant parts breakdown/ exploded view of the solex(kadron) h40/44eis carb. EMPI does not have any, AJ sims does not have one, anybody?? I find this rather strange as i can find the parts break down for the Tecumseh Crb on my 1969 Bolens garden tractor or just about anything else but these. I even went to the brosol site, all in Portuguese, no choice of another language.

Thanks for your help.
mailman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me about 30 seconds to find this using Google. Searched for "Kadron carburetor"....

www.german-pride.com/Joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=70 - 27k
mailman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to mention....when the site opens, click to go to the next page, where you will find an exploded view diagram. Click on the picture, and it will open up a printable pdf file....
RIS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good site, as you can see there really isn't much to them, most likely why a diagram doesn't exist...
Instagram: @rismachine
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pcarney8008
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not a Kadron! Question at least not the 40/44 EIS that your asking about? Shocked
oldyankeebarn1390
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: solex(kadron) h40/44eis carb parts breakdown, It runs now. Reply with quote

Thanks to all for your help. The parts breakdown is very helpful. Discovered that I need the accelerator diaphram spring, the left side has one, the right side does not. The car now starts, idles without stalling and I was able to drive for a short test drive (within walking distance back) without any problems. Had to buy a dwell/tach/volt meter from Sears to make the finial adjustments. The car now idles at 900 rpm, and dwell is at 44 deg. Now that I have a car that is safe to drive, i can start on the showy things.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: