Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BRM Center caps
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
dderbyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: BRM Center caps Reply with quote

Installed BRMs on my 70 bug. Until I find the correct spacers for the front, I have the smallest washer I could find behind the lugs(About a 1/16 thickness) so the rotors don't hit on the front. The center caps that came with them fit perfect. The problem is with the backs, the axle sticks out about a 1/2 inch. What is the deal. I am not finding much info on here being a problem with the back center caps not fitting unless you have a bus. It seems everyone has problems with the front with the speedo cable hitting the cap. It seems crazy to pay the big money for tall center caps that are billet. Any suggestions that others are doing to correct this problem. Oh and I'm not to keen on grinding or cutting shit if it doesn't need to be. Thanks for any help.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: