Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vintage Speed Forum
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vintage Speed Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
36hplandspeedracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Vintage Speed Reply with quote

Thanx Everett, John, Glenn and whoever else is involved.

And thanx also for including the 36hp Challenge in your links. Consolidating this information together will help everyone interested in 25,36 and 40hp high performance achieve their goals FASTER, and thats what Vintage Speed is all about.

Till next visit, tootaloo.............

Burly
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone knows of any threads or sees anything while searching concerning vintage speed that needs to be moved here, please PM me and I will move it.

Or even easier, hit "Report" on it with a little message telling me to move it.

Thank you.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Okrasa Premium Member
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Vintage Speed Forum Reply with quote

Everett,

Didn't I suggest a forum like this awhile back? Thank you for listening to all of us "vintage speed freaks!" This is the forum im going to visit most!!

Cheers! Mr. Okrasa Wink

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bengt H
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice new forum, heres a pic of my okrasa 1620cc

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this new forum. I love all the info on vintage anything. I one day want to install a old speed motor in my 50 kombi, and this forum will lead me in the right direction. Thanks Everett Very Happy
illombarbugz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Newbie First Post Reply with quote

Hi there, decide to write here my first message just to say hello to everybody, from an Italian 40HP owner.

Love this VintageSpeed idea !

I was trying to implement that on my bug, just for info is a '76 convertible; in Italy is rather common to have small displacement engine even that late, hence as said i got 40hp heads and as41 case, and i started to build from that on little after little, as money from work arrives Confused but tough even making the best of new stuff IMHO couldn't be taken out of the game, it's part of it and i see it a little broad, after all we are in 2008.

And even adapting dp or sp parts to 1200 is just part of the fun, innit ?

Just my bit, great forum btw !!! and keep on ....

M.
arthuronemaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Vintage Speed Forum Reply with quote

Hi.
I have a question, the VW of Brazil, built two engines 1200cc (36hp-SAE) 1960 - 1966 and 1300cc (46hp-SAE) 1967 - 1983. And the late model started only in 1970.
I have a brazilian 1968 (like a pré 67 european) with 46hp. I can to use the Vintage Speed Forum to my project?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vintage Speed All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: