Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Photoshop help with turtlebacks.
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitey62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm just trying to save you some humiliation later on down the road.

Please explain to me what's "cool" about putting PLASTIC that KIND OF looks like carbon fiber all over your VINTAGE car? Carbon is a wonderful material; stiff, light, and yes, it looks nice in a lot of applications; because form follows function. REAL carbon is one thing, at least it's got some performance value. Fake carbon is both ugly and completely useless, unless you're a 17 year old with a 10 year old Honda Civic, and you need something to complement your NOS stickers.

Oh, and it's pompadour, but nice try Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
luckystiff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who gives a fuck if it's spelled wrong and since you care i'm guessing i high the high pomp dead on the head.

if you wanna talk correctness. widewhitewalls were OUT in the 60s as were flat black and red wheels which were only selectively popular to begin with and was usually a phase in a cars evolution not the end product. 50/60s hot rods, customs, lowriders is one thing i've been more involved with than vw's for 25 years.

if dan likes his wheels what does it matter to you. i'd bet they get more positive response than another set of red wheels on another flat black wannabe mobile...ken....
Mitey62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it matters, but I bought the car that way (because it was rust free in WA) and she's in the middle of her transformation. I don't give a fuck who gets more comments, I don't drive my car for other people, I drive it for ME. I don't need to ask other random mother fuckers on the internet "what should I do to MY car? What do YOU think?"

Speaking of the DEFINITION of POSER Laughing

Oh, and I keep my head buzzed if it makes any difference to the fashion police. I was just saying, you may want to know how to SPELL before you try to INSULT. It just makes you look stupid.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
luckystiff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan didn't ask for a "what he should do with his car" either dipshit. he asked for photoshop help. you just felt the need to add your two cents. so lesson here is don't talk shit about someone else choices unless your prepared to see response on yours. you did afterall like the style of the car enough in BOUGHT form to make it your avatar, right. done...ken....
Mitey62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing what a tool
JasonBaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Ken is a pretty cool guy. Now, you guys plays nice or I will wrap your cars doors shut with carbon fiber duct tape.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JoshuaJayG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JasonBaker wrote:
Actually, Ken is a pretty cool guy. Now, you guys plays nice or I will wrap your cars doors shut with carbon fiber duct tape.

Haha!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
bmweuro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mom brought me some pictures of my sister and I this weekend.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: