Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Junk e-mail for this forum
Forum Index -> Site Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
livy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Junk e-mail for this forum Reply with quote

I'm new here and I sure don't want to step on the toes of anyone who was good enough to help me through my many issues, But I have been receiving many Junk e-mails asking me if I want to buy something or like today if I would be interested in making money by using the internet, These came as Private e-mails for this forum. I don't mind the e-mails asking if I want to buy a book or a CD or even a part, but I think asking if I want to make money is stepping over the line. It even said at the bottom that if I did not want to receive any more of these e-mails I could change my option which allows me to receive private post. I like private post, Maybe I am looking at this wrong, if I am PLEASE forgive me, but I receive so many junk e-mails, that is is hard to get to the ones that interest me. Again if I step on the wrong toes forgive my newness to this forum.
Semper_Dad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never recieved any junk or spam as a result of posting on this forum. I'm thinking that your email was probably harvested by some third party.
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Junk e-mail for this forum Reply with quote

livy wrote:
I'm new here and I sure don't want to step on the toes of anyone who was good enough to help me through my many issues, But I have been receiving many Junk e-mails asking me if I want to buy something or like today if I would be interested in making money by using the internet, These came as Private e-mails for this forum. I don't mind the e-mails asking if I want to buy a book or a CD or even a part, but I think asking if I want to make money is stepping over the line. It even said at the bottom that if I did not want to receive any more of these e-mails I could change my option which allows me to receive private post. I like private post, Maybe I am looking at this wrong, if I am PLEASE forgive me, but I receive so many junk e-mails, that is is hard to get to the ones that interest me. Again if I step on the wrong toes forgive my newness to this forum.

You need to read this thread that's already covering your complaint.

Fake emails from TheSamba.com
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming you mean "from this forum" not "for this forum"

I have never gotten any emails from this site like the ones you are describing and no one else has reported anything.

There should not be anyone doing that and if they are sending emails, they will probably be banned from the using the site.

Please forward any of the emails you say are from this site to me at [email protected] so I can check them out.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DAIZEE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with the others. This is the one place I can come and not get "junk" nor "spam" mail.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Site All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: