Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Clearing out all my Type IV parts, manuals and other stuff
Forum Index -> 411/412 Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbritt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Clearing out all my Type IV parts, manuals and other stuff Reply with quote

Hello there everybody! Long time no post. Well, after the devastating loss of my '72 411 last October, I'm starting to slowly go through my vast collection of Type IV parts, manuals, magazines, toys and other collectables, so I can begin to focus on the restoration of my '69 Fastback. I spent about a year and a half scouring the internet, snatching up everything I could to restore my 411 to near showroom condition, only to lose him in a fire just months before he was completed.

In the upcoming days/weeks, I'll have everything listed here in the classifieds (and probably on eBay as well), but if anyone is looking for anything in particular, just give me a holler. I've already listed some manuals and magazine articles, as well as the VERY hard to find steering column cover (especially in the pristine condition it's in). Some other items of note are: NOS air intake moldings & slats, NOS front and rear badges, body & rocker trim, three straight bumpers (two front, one rear), NOS tail lights, NOS Euro turn lenses, NOS bumper impact strips, NOS dashboard (in PERFECT condition), NOS rear fender rock guards, NOS front windshield seal, door trim/felt, front windshield OEM glass, gas tank, and much, much more.

I know how hard some of these parts are to come by and I'd like to see them go to a good home and make your Type 4s happy! If anyone is interested, post a response or message me directly. Thanks and have fun with your 411s & 412s!

previous owner of:
'74 VW Thing
'00 VW Golf
'04 VW Golf GLS
'72 VW 411 2 Door
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ads are not allowed in the Forums.

Contact this person privately for inquiries, we don't want the Forums filling up with "for sale" type posts.

Locked and will be removed later.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> 411/412 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: