Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Website for classic german mk2 jetta parts?
Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaybone95
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Website for classic german mk2 jetta parts? Reply with quote

Hi, I have this really sweet mk2 jetta gli 16 valve. I just bought it off this guy a couple months ago and he already did everything to it I could possibly need. He got all the body parts shipped from Germany. SOO. Last night I was at a stop light and some jerk in a huge chevy tahoe decides to reverse RIGHT into me and drove off. In other words, my front is messed up. I really want to replace ervything and I want it to look as awesome as I did when I bought it. I just don't know any websites. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU
glutamodo Premium Member
The Android

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one place I've shopped at, but they don't do much in the way of body sheet metal.

http://www.germanautoparts.com/Volkswagen/Jetta

You can try VW Classic Parts, but that's Germany:

http://www.volkswagen-classicparts.de/startseite/?L=2&cHash=f960acb4410473343d891da8c2e4172e

Some stuff here, but this site mostly sells items for rust repair, not collision repair:

http://www.klokkerholmusa.com/servlet/the-Volkswagen-cln-Jetta-cln-1985-dsh-1992-MK2/Categories
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jaybone95
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man that helps alot
G60ING
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeb at www.1stvwparts.com is experienced at ordering parts from classicvwparts I have ordered a lot of USA NLA parts from there thru him for my corrado. Zeb is one of the best parts people out there.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: