Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Product review section?
Forum Index -> Site Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
J1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Product review section? Reply with quote

I'm guessing this has already been considered, but just in case...

Could this forum have a "Product Review" section, where specific products would be listed and people can rate and comment on them?

I realize it's done in an organic way but searching this site has been a little hit or miss for me so I'd certainly appreciate a dedicated place. Even when there is a product review, it's usually just one person putting in a random comment within a long unrelated thread, as opposed to multiple comments tightly organized.

Retailers don't seem to be taking the initiative, plus the Samba seems like a convenient, unbiased place to do that anyway. Maybe the retailers and manufacturers themselves would find it helpful to have a space where they can hear input and respond about specific products.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no specific section dedicated just for these sorts of topics but I have seen various threads in various places. Often it relates more to a specific thing which might make sense in a specific vehicle area, like a particular piece of repro Bus metal would be in the Bus section or a Ghia rubber seal would be in Ghia.

Overall these sorts of things belong in the Buyer & Seller Feedback area so it could also be done there.
We would want to prevent any duplication of the seller's/businesses actual feedback thread though.

More input welcome.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Site All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: