Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Forming an Arizona VW Bug club...
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
fergus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desertbusman wrote:
There are so many VW events going on around here that I don't really see a need for more "clubs".

What he said...come to the ABC meeting where a good percentage of the members drives bugs, or the Cruise Night in Tempe, or hook up with the Only Ones (type 1 crowd) or German Folks, or Flat Four Fetish, or howabout Horizontally Opposed? Daily Driven Dubs. Hell do them all and see what you think; you may decide clubs suck and just hanging out is more fun.

BUT WHATEVER YOU DO: COME TO JEROME FOR THE JAMBOREE SEPTEMBER 12 - 14TH AND HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN IN A VW OVERLOADSENSATION!

http://www.arizonabusclub.com

An Arizona-based, family-oriented club, dedicated to the restoration, preservation, and enjoyment of the Volkswagen Transporter. Plus we drink a lot of beer.

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Wood U Hit It? (Possibly NSFW)" at TheSamba.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sub-hatchtim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is dailey driven dubz in your area and also the brotherhood
azwrenchjockey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see everyone on the westside start meeting at the Safeway on 83rd Ave south of Union Hills on Saturday nights regardless of club affiliation. There's always a strong car culture turnout in general, but lately the ACVW's have been making their presence felt.

I do want to meet the guys (and girls) on the eastside, but for the sake of my oil temp that's gonna have to wait till after the summer heat. I definitely want to go to the Pavillions in the winter, that place is stuffed with sick cars of all types.
51splitLV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey if would like to have some post cards send to you guys for bugorma weekend here in vegas, send me your email, with your name, address, city, zip code, phone number, if you wish to enter the town square show,
the elite, just clean vw, buses races cars, you may do so by sending $20 to

classic v-dubs
2110 n lamb a/b
las vegas nv. 89115
702 631 9026
tom carsten
stede
Samba Member

Location: Buckeye,AZ by way of El Sereno Rifa, Sur Califas 13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cinemawoz1 good luck with your club !
SeeMySpots
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: I've rediscovered my '67 Beetle Reply with quote

I'm back to re-start the resto-mod project I began 20 years ago. This is my first car and I'm starting on her again.
bmoney99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Anyone know of a VW club in the Phoenix Area Reply with quote

I'm new to the whole VW scene, but would like to join a club and meet some people to learn some tips and tricks
Mystery7k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Forming an Arizona VW Bug club... Reply with quote

[quote="cinemawoz1"]I'm new to the VW scene all together, and I fell in love with my '69 Bug, so much in fact I'm thinking of starting a VW Bug club in the Phoenix area. Since there isn't an active Bug club already in Phoenix, I will pick up the slack. If anyone here reading this is interested and lives in the Glendale/Phoenix area, respond to this topic, tell me your thoughts and suggestions.

Im interested but dont know anything about car clubs... I own a 68 just got it...
A-Zonie Tub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

German Toyz.. Dry Heat Panzers Tucson.. Pandraggers.. All very active.. But it is Summer and most the Dubs don't come back out until October.. Wink
66 vert
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bugga
Samba's lil one

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-Zonie Tub wrote:
German Toyz.. Dry Heat Panzers Tucson.. Pandraggers.. All very active.. But it is Summer and most the Dubs don't come back out until October.. Wink

Active in good old Tucson Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ecvwfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just moved to SWV and looking for local cruise nights/vw events (trying to get the wife into the vw scene).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: