Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Squareonair - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: squareonair
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
i_am_cool_fred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Squareonair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dude is an excellant builder and excellant seller. just looking at his cars he can build you just about anything you want. He recently built me a 4" narrowed beam for my bay with king pin spindles flipped. He did all the work him self...all superb work. He has a notch that proves he knows what he's doing in type 3's and has pics of beetles he's worked on before.

I strongly recommend him for your next beam build

the proof is in the pics:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Brian Denning, as seen on Gearz TV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
icekoffee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have one of patricks cup holders in each of my single cabs and they are amazing. no more hot spilled coffee on my crotch lol

great guy and great fabrication skills
1958 Patina Beetle EJ25
1984 Vanagon Westfalia EJ25
1964 Lifted Mouse Grey Standard
1967 21 Window
1968 Double Bubble
1969 Westfalia
1961 Ragtop Beetle
1984 GTI
1961 Kombi
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great buyer that I highly recommend. Pays fast with excellent communication. I hope to do business with Patrick again in the near future.
SOUTHERN INTEGRITY AIRCOOLERS

WTB - Sigla popout glass like in my ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1667775
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just completed a very smooth transaction! Great customer, knows what he wants, pays fast with paypal! Recommended to all.
Drive your VW's daily! Wink
~gabvwkey~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrick is a A+ guy...he is very helpful...i know i bug him a lot with my questions but he always gets back to me very fast... now his beams are top notch...all his parts are hand made and are well worth the money..

thank you for all your help...it saved me headaches shearching for stuff

buy patricks beams you will be very happy with them..great prices too
great guy to talk to and deal with...
lynhaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my custom built 2" narrowed/adjustable beam from Squareonair today. The beam is top notch. What a fantastic welder he is. I feel confident that this beam is safe and ready to take on the open road.

Great shipping, great turnaround, great fabricator, and great price. I would defiantly buy from him again and would recommend him and his beams!
BiggBaby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: 5" Narrowed Ajustable Type 2 Beam Reply with quote

One of the best VW guys I have ever meet. Has been so helpful with all my dumb questions. The Beam he made me bolted right up and fits great. Thanks again for all the help.
sambamaniac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction, easy, qucik, and informative. It was well packaged and the material was of great quality. I strongly recommend doing business with him. Thanks Patrick Very Happy
Jnovotney
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Mango green 1960 Reply with quote

Got a great deal on an original matching numbers 1960 from Patrick. Very knowledgeable and honest. His team was very helpful in getting the old girl loaded and strapped down.

I would definitely do business with him again.

type2vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrick & i did some swapping for parts. transaction was very smooth. he was honest and fair in our dealings. i would recommend patrick and would gladly do business with him again. cup holder looks great in my bus! thanks.
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking via my WTB Samba.com ad for an odd piece of engine compartment metal that some dumb PO cut out of my old '59 Double-Cab, kinda hard to find. Well, Patrick not only responded, he came to my rescue and cut the exact section I needed off a correct parts Bus he had, and shipped it to me without payment up front (which I offered!). He packed it up and it arrived very fast! Don't worry, he's been paid, and has earned great karma for helping out other VW enthusiasts!

Now I gotta go check his ads to see these cup holders everyone is raving about!

Thanks again Patrick, i really appreciate your help with my DC!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brandini
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a great deal on some original interior panels from Patrick...Perfect transaction I wish all sellers were this good. Great communication, shipped right away and packaged very well. Will definitely do business with Patrick again. Thank you!

Brandon
VW_Buggsy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy totally saved my bacon with a cut panel from a donor car.

I need the lower B pillar for my bug and I couldn't find one anywhere, so I posted a wanted.

Patrick took the time to respond, carefully confirm exactly what I needed and that he had it. He cut it out of the car and lovingly packaged it up and shipped it to me and all for a very reasonable price.

In short it was a perfect transaction and I'm extremely happy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Guerx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: 1959 Mango Euro Bus - seller feedback Reply with quote

Just having bought this 1959 bus from Patrick, I can highly recommend him as a seller.

After an initial email to express my interest in his bus, all communication with Patrick has been excellent and he took a lot of time to answer all my questions.

He was very accomodating in terms of supporting the pick-up of the bus by a transport company and had even offered to help with finding the right auto-shipper.

The bus is exactly as he described it and dealing with Partick has made this purchase a very pleasent and trusting experience.

Thank you very much for everything, Patrick!
Atlantic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not recommended !

I was not sure if I should post this or not. I think Patrick is a nice guy and I don't want him or his business "harmed". For two reasons though, I decided to post:
- his response to my comment on his product
- my friends reaction to his product.

I bought his hand bent drink cup holders:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=604966

I was surprised how poor the finishing was; welds are bad and weld pimples all over. I used my grinder a little on the weld, but couldn't reach into all the little areas. For the most expensive cup holder on the market, I expected better work.
When I informed him, he responded right away and said that he was sorry I felt this way and that he never had any complaints. Well, here is one I guess.
Without pointing it out, a friend commented on the poor finish on the holder. This confirmed my impression and I decided to post here, so other may know.

Here it is painted after I worked on it with the grinder - you can still the the bad welds:

… in addition only really large cups will fit well. A regular coffee (starbucks or McDonald's) or coke will move around a lot and spill. So it is really not very useful for at least my purpose.
reddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: 66 bug new look Reply with quote

Patrick knows suspensions! He is honest and works fast. He is proud of his work and stands behind it. He will also treat your car as if it was his own. He regularly kept me updated on the status of my car thru emails with photos. I was very pleased with the finished product and would recommend his work to anyone wanting suspension work. He is also great for advice and will help you almost anytime you call

earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently sold an interior panel to Patrick, his communication was great and payment was quick. When I sent it off it cost more than anticipated for shipping and despite my saying it was fine he sent me some additional $. A stand up guy and I would happily do business with him in the future.
AndysBusAdventures
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick is a great buyer. Sold some front end parts and the transaction was quick and easy.
iadubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller! Highly recommend! He packed my rear popouts like Fort Knox!
nhartman1030
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Squareonair - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very fortunate to live close to Patrick and my wife and I rely on him constantly for everything related to our VW Single Cab. We are complete newbies and ask a ton of stupid questions.

Patrick has gone out of his way MULTIPLE times to take care of our truck - always going above and beyond any expectation we had. He is awesome to deal with, does outstanding work, and probably drives the coolest double cab you will ever see!

We are very lucky to have stumbled onto squareonair! A++++

P.S. His wife does really good upholstery work as well.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: