Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Blaupunkt Koblenz CB12 - Info Needed
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amphicar770
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Blaupunkt Koblenz CB12 - Info Needed Reply with quote

Hi All,

I recently picked up a Blaupunkt Koblenz CB12. The radio part definitely works well, still not certain about the CB.

Can not find a lot of info about these through Google. Did locate a wiring diagram and some pics but that is about all.

If anyone has access to a user manual / instruction manual that would be a huge help. Even if you just have experience with these and can share some info.

One photo I found of these shows a separate box (kind of like an amp but smaller). I am thinking this box was some form of cassette interface and is not needed for the CB function. None of the other sites or old ebay listings show this box. other Honestly, I am not sure. Just ordered a microphone for it and will then have to find a 2nd CB to test with (I know I have one in the basement somewhere).

It is an odd unit, only 12 channels (thus CB 12) and not even the most often used Channel 19 (breaker 1-9, anyone got their ears on). I am not even certain if those 12 channels / frequencies are the same for USA and other parts of the world? Even if I don't get the CB working I will likely leave it in my 914 as it has the correct look for the era and has the port to accommodate AUX in.

Again, any info appreciated. The usual Google returns are not much help.

Thanks.
Amphicar770
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a pic. Any idea how to adjust the squelch?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
devesvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you like to sell this??
THE FEW THE PROUD THE ORIGINAL VW WATERBOXER -> looking for a original 91 vanagon owners manual with 1991 on the cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuiG2tUsP4&feature=share https://picasaweb.google.com/101290228103300323836/BostonBobFlywheelVideo#5543000332201103922
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: