Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gold rush Alaska. On Discovery channel.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glenn A
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
Erik G wrote:
One thing I havent seen is how much they are making per person per episode. With one of thehighest rated shows on TV, how much money are they getting paid. I don't think they need to dig up gold to take gold to the bank, ya know

No kidding. You know that Chum-lee on Pawn Stars drives a Maseratti?

Although they do probably make a ton of dough, He probably got that car for pennies on the dollar on a pawn.

60 Double cab
65 EzCamper
66 Double cab
62 Kombi
2017 Golf R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn A wrote:
crofty wrote:
Erik G wrote:
One thing I havent seen is how much they are making per person per episode. With one of thehighest rated shows on TV, how much money are they getting paid. I don't think they need to dig up gold to take gold to the bank, ya know

Although they do probably make a ton of dough, He probably got that car for pennies on the dollar on a pawn.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/06/pawn-stars-chum-lee-...ssissippi/

Viva la History Channel dollas!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
Erik G wrote:

how does he fit in it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mannys66 wrote:
crofty wrote:
Erik G wrote:

how does he fit in it?

I was drawing a parallel between "reality" show cast members getting paid to be on the show.

If you mean literally fiting into the Maseratti, I'm sure it's not a Bora but big sedan!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
mannys66 wrote:
crofty wrote:
Erik G wrote:

how does he fit in it?

I was drawing a parallel between "reality" show cast members getting paid to be on the show.

If you mean literally fiting into the Maseratti, I'm sure it's not a Bora but big sedan!

I meant the car LOL, I was picturing a small car for some reason.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lukel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Depends on how much Gold Harness was stealing and how bad the old mans Morphine habit is. I can't watch the commercial without laughing. The old man with his squeaking voice saying "I am totally addicted to morphine" LOL! He was probably the guy that kept sending harness into town to get another perscription filled!

LOL, Same here. His voice is pretty comical somtimes.....And the other commercial where he confesses to liking Air Supply is pretty funny too. Picture him jammin out singing that old stuff.
Glenn A
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tune in Friday. Our little boy Parker Schnabel hit puberty and is eager to hit gold!

60 Double cab
65 EzCamper
66 Double cab
62 Kombi
2017 Golf R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn A wrote:
Tune in Friday. Our little boy Parker Schnabel hit puberty and is eager to hit gold!

That's frigging awesome guys, I cant wait for the new season.
bajaherbie
Samba Sooner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw a preview that Todd Hoffmann is no mining gold in Alaska this season? fine by me, Parker is the hit of the show IMO.
busdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaherbie wrote:
saw a preview that Todd Hoffmann is no mining gold in Alaska this season? .

That would be frikkin' awesome, I can't stand that frikkin' dumbass and his band of frikkin' idiots Very Happy

Please don't PM technical questions, ask your problem in public so everyone can play along. If you think it's too stupid post it here
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Слава Україні!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: