Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1994 South African T3/T25 Vanagon
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luckyphil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: 1994 South African T3/T25 Vanagon Reply with quote

Hi All
I am looking at perhaps acquiring a 1994 South African T3/T25 (big window). It looks just like the 1982-1991 Vanagons. Does anyone have any experience with these. It has the Audi 2.5 5 cylinder motor. I am a bit worried parts may be hard to get. Have read a little and appears at least the brakes are South African specific and hard to get. Any info or links would be much appreciated.
MsTaboo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 1994 South African T3/T25 Vanagon Reply with quote

Luckyphil wrote:
Hi All
I am looking at perhaps acquiring a 1994 South African T3/T25 (big window). It looks just like the 1982-1991 Vanagons. Does anyone have any experience with these. It has the Audi 2.5 5 cylinder motor. I am a bit worried parts may be hard to get. Have read a little and appears at least the brakes are South African specific and hard to get. Any info or links would be much appreciated.

You may want to post this question on the Club 80-90 forum if you haven't already. That forum is in England and they have more experience with the S.A. vans.

The information age has morphed into the age of disinformation and willful ignorance. Agnotology!
Help the fight against Truth Decay.
Defend democracy, support Ukraine.
Luckyphil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. I have tried The brickyard which is in UK and does have a SA forum but not info there.
Dave Becker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil,
I have one here, I hope to do an engine transplant into my van one day, they are a sweet engine, this van drives great but the body is rusted badly so I am parting it out, shame.
A feeling experienced by Volkswagen Drivers.
Luckyphil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave, what parts you got, would love the front and rear bumpers and dash if the pad is good. R u on Kombi Club or AVD if so send me a PM there.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: