Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

richiesgarage - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: richiesgarage
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
OakBehringer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick shipping, good product. It would have been nice to get notification that my purchase had been shipped, but in the end it got here as expected, in the time frame expected, in a good box with good padding. Looking forward my next transaction with him.

'66 Beetle, Bahama Blue
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great seller, good products, fast shipment. Thanks
ncstagger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received a nicely packaged mirror the other day from Richard. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. Quick shipping, great product. Thanks!

Resto thread here: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=549162

"Take your most realistic time frame and dollar amount.. then add half of that amount. When you get that total... double it. Only then will you be in the ballpark." - sofaking
vw_partsguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Pop glass Reply with quote

I just received the Pop glas for my bug. Great used part, fast shipping and quick emails. great seller!! Thanks -Louie
1997 Jetta Jazz "JJ"
2002 Jetta Variant "Jazzy"
1967 Beetle "Buddy" Deceased
1989 Golf GTI Montana green Deceased
1967 Beetle "Mr Blue" Deceased
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a reverse light from Richard.

Great price and a quick shipper!

I can recommend this seller.

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pair of OEM brake and clutch pedals. Very pleasant and efficient to deal with; shipping was amazingly quick. Great transaction all the way around; I look forward to the opportunity to do business here again!
booch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some VW literature from Richie and could not be more pleased with the transaction. Items were in better than described condition.

Fast reply to emails and lightning fast shipping!

Thanks Richie.
Hilsabeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Great service and product Reply with quote

Richie provided prompt delivery and great product. Glad to do business with Richie.
Chewie Baker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have just received 2 original Westfalia brochures from Rich and i can only echo what others have said about him.

Communication and delivery were both excellent

cheers Rich from the UK

Martin
ffastr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought an original door pin hinge cap and it was in great shape. I was very happy with the quick response and fast shipping. There is still hope for good, reliable, and honest people in the world. Thx
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: good to go... Reply with quote

Thank you Richie for the bus exhaust tip. Very nice.
A pleasure to do business with you - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sputnick60
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS German Camshaft for my 1300 rebuild from Ritchie.

But he couldn't find it in all his VW loot after I paid for it. So he sends the money back and writes an email humbly apologising for the error. I tell him no big problem just chill and keep looking 'cos it'll show up. I reckoned he's probably put to "somewhere special" and can't exactly see it. A couple of days later it shows up and he contacts me. Man we were both happy! these german camshafts aren't so common anymore! I sent him the money back to him and he posted it right away. It arrived today.

The items is exactly as described. It was packed in it's original VW box dripping in cosmoline with oodles of protective plastic sheet added. Then all that was inside a sturdy cardboard box taped right up for extra protection from any football playing postmen between the US and Australia.

I would do business with Ritchie again because he is honest honest honest! .. and he has a sense of humour too!

Nicholas
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Typ_315
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Falsely advertized NOS Taillight Lens Reply with quote

Purchased an NOS taillight Lens from Richard as advertized here on the Samba for $85 plus shipping and paypal on 30 Dec 2013. See ad link below:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1281266

Lens finally arrived on 13 Jan 2014. However, the lens was clearly used and not NOS as advertized. I immediately contacted Richard and received the following reply 3 days later:

PAUL, UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE A NEW EMPLOYEE THAT HAS SOME DIFFICULTY WITH USED VS NOS. PLEASE RETURN THE LENS FOR A FEFUND. IF WE HAVE ANOTHER "NOS" LENS WE WILL LET YOU KNOW. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENANCE YOU MAY HAVE HAD. RICHIE

Lens was sent back the next day to Richard and confirmed by USPS to be delivered as of 21 Jan 2014. I notified him of this and have not heard anything since. As such, I informed Everett of this issue and he contacted Richard the next day.

Richard I'm still waiting for your refund. When will this be???
Typ_315
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update - 02 Feb 2014

Still have not received any word back from Richard after contacting him on at least two (2) occasions. However, he did respond to Everett's email forward from myself. This was on Jan 25 2014 and is reproduced in whole:

Everett, we received the lens back. it is as described, with shelf ware. he will get a refund Monday. richie

Monday has been and gone and still no refund, but what is troubling is that I received notification from paypal that only the original amount would be refunded, not the return postage ($11.25 (incorrectly put $11.60)). So now I am footing the bill for his error?

What really annoys me is that he claims "it is as described, with shelf ware". Incorrect, his original ad stated it was NOS with some wear.

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY ONE BIT. HE WOULDN'T RESPOND, EVEN AFTER THE PART WAS IN HIS POSSESSION. HE HAD NO INTENTION OF DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Last edited by Typ_315 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Typ_315
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Falsely advertized NOS Taillight Lens Reply with quote

Update - 03 Feb 2014

Received a refund from Richard for the amount of $102.78 (which is still short $10.87). I've heard no word back from him as to why I am responsible for the postage when it was his employee's mistake?

And he showed his true character by sending a little love note in his paypal message:
Note from RICHARD DE FABRIZIO:
No more postings. No more emails. No more queries for merchandise. I've maintained a STERLING PROFESSIONAL REPUTATION in this business for the better part of half a century & will continue to do so. My business with you is finished.

If by not responding to emails, then admitting it was your guys fault, then lying about the lens being NOS to the site administrator and finally short changing me means you have a STERLING PROFESSIONAL REPUTATION, you got me.

You're behavior was dishonest, deceitful and fraudulent. Good luck to you.
Richard Copping
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a brochure from Ritchie's Garage in New Jersey a few days ago and it arrived in England today. Great fast service, brochure as described and a welcome addition to my collection. Worth checking Ritchie's adverts. Can't get better service.
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought from Richie a couple of times. Pedal pads once, and a radio faceplate recently. Great parts, communication, and shipping. I look forward to buying from Richie again. Thanks!!
THFn2vdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: 72 Bus Owner's Manual Reply with quote

I bought one of Richie's 72 Bus Owner's Manual. It was as decribed, and a fair price. I would deal with Richie again.
MarkEgan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Scored a great gas tank from Richie Reply with quote

He was very good at communicating, getting me pictures and quickly shipping it. Very positive feedback from me.
maX cal-look
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Good Deal with Richie !

No problem and good tracking to France !

Thank's Again Richie

ENJOY
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: