Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Busties 1st Annual Car Show and Benefit Phoenix, AZ Nov. 30
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
VWCampGirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Busties 1st Annual Car Show and Benefit Phoenix, AZ Nov. 30 Reply with quote

Arizona's newest and all female bus club is holding it's 1st annual car show and benefit.

Sunday November 30th from noon-5pm at Fatso's Pizza 3131 E Thunderbird Rd. There will be a DJ, raffle, awards, and great local vendors. All VW's welcome!

We are also going to be raising money for Mark Michels Cancer Treatment. Mark and his twin brother Andy are a huge part of the AZ VW family. Holding the Yuma show's and selling their shaved ice at Jerome Jamboree. They are a deserving local dub family and we are excited to help in any way we can! You can find out more details in the link below.
http://www.gofundme.com/fq3k00

We have raffle prizes being donated from Lunde VW, Competition Engineering, Chirco, Airhead Parts, VTO, Livin the Volkstyle, London Bridge Bullies, and much, much more!

-Fastso's will be offering Drink Specials during the show
-We will be having a 50/50 Raffle
-Food Drive & Accepting New Unwrapped Gifts - to Benefit St Mary's Food Bank & Sojourner Center
-$5 Entry per car
- "Overall" and "Original Unrestored" & "Kids Choice Award"

More details will be posted as they are available.
Come out and enjoy the great AZ fall weather, show off your ride, come be a spectator and help us raise money for a great cause!

Busties Bus Club will be selling supporter t-shirts, stickers, and will be taking applications for new members.

We look forward to seeing you there!
02 Audi TT
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name is Mark Michels and would like to thank all the "Bustie" ladies for their support. I have been battling cancer for a year now and am willing to fight as long as it takes. I greatly appreciate all the support that has been given to me and my family. I hope to see a lot of people at the show, look at the show time, you can sleep in, make it to the show on time, eat some pizza, win some raffle prizes and spend some time with the "Bustie Girls.
johny__utah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there to support, good people doing good things!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1962silverbullet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be there too. Sounds like fun and for a good cause too!!!!
VWHoward
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camping anywhere?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vw Howard and Other Vw Friends, My home is on an acre, block wall all the way around, with large RV gate, all dirt, nice big cement patio, and one of Chads burn barrels, located on the 60 about 3 miles from the 303. Let me know. Mark.
DraginInk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there Smile

Aloha HBB & Mr. Wolfe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
floyd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there!!
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there !
1970 VW (owned since 1972) and 1971 VW Convertible (owned since 1976), second owner of each. The '71 now has the 1835 engine, swapped from the '70. Second owner of each. 1988 Mazda B2200 truck, 1998 Frontier, 2014 Yukon, 2004 Frontier King Cab. All manual transmission except for the Yukon. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335294 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335297
VWHoward
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great show by a great group of ladies, way worth the 570 mile round trip.
Will be there next year if you have a #2.
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all my lady friends in the "Busties Bus Club" my family is full of gratitude and respect. You raised $2620.55 towards my cancer treatment in around four hours. I Want to thank all who attended and supported, I had a great time. Also want to thank those generous donors of raffel prizes and the ones that made items just for this event. At this time we are winning this cancer fight and everything at this point is very promising. Christmas is coming fast so please tell the ones you love, that you love them and cherish the family time you have together, even if its just going out for a burger, life is short, but life is great! I love the VW Community and am proud to be a member of it, good people, good hearts, good times, and good cars! Merry Christmas, Mark.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: