Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vanagon jump seats into a westy
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
VWGirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tristessa wrote:
mightyart wrote:
A Carat is a higher end European Van
No Carats in the US.

.. then what are those Vanagons I see with the alloy wheels and the body kits and the badges that say "Carat"?

I don't know... I have two of them... and a couple of friends with them... guess we just all got lucky and found vans people imported from europe Laughing
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother has a '90 or '91 Weekender and his jump seats don't have the arm rests.

Here's a link to some Carats listed here. They indeed were sold in both the US and Canada. They were fully loaded with lots of power goodies, fiberglass bumpers and side skirts. Their interior was that of the weekender but with front and REAR A/C.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?...ton=Search

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I guess early EV's can have the arm rests.
cletzrodt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Vanagon Jump seats Reply with quote

I am looking to buy at least one jump seat for my 87 vanagon. It is a weekender wolfsburg, but when I bought it the jump seats were no longer in it. I have been looking for replacements. Are there any suggestions from anyone on finding a one or a good alternative?
Bala
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Vanagon Jump seats Reply with quote

cletzrodt wrote:
I am looking to buy at least one jump seat for my 87 vanagon. It is a weekender wolfsburg, but when I bought it the jump seats were no longer in it. I have been looking for replacements. Are there any suggestions from anyone on finding a one or a good alternative?

You might try asking in the Vanagon forum. Specifically about VW salvage yards in your area.

Search the samba classifieds as well:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1202508
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1663912
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1703942

Props for bumping an almost 8 year old thread. Shocked Very Happy

1966 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: