Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hello VW guys, I need some pics
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricks65vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Hello VW guys, I need some pics Reply with quote

Hello fellow VW brothers... I am the new owner of a thing that my father in law passed down to me. I will post about that shortly but right now I have a different request. I am also a graphic designer and right now I need a few pics of a vw bug '61-'65 and a vw '65 bus or near. I am not a pro at the years but my father in law said them years are best. I am designing a t-shirt for a VW event and would like to include in my design some vw pics. we are making about 100 t-shirts some charcoal color and forest green color. I can't offer any money for your pics but I could send you a couple of shirts if I use your VW on the t-shirt. I am located in s. cali near the Mexican border and the event will be in Yuma az. If your near by you should attend. I thought it would be cool to put this offer up on a forum. I am a jeep guy and have made a few jeep shirts for guys that helped me with fixing my tranny when it went out. the guy was stoked to see his cj5 on a shirt. thanks for reading hope you can help.

rick
caleb0101
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres some of my dads 60 euro spec rag
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

coad Premium Member
Samba Scapegoat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are thousands and thousands of photos* like the ones you're looking for in the Gallery section of The Samba, and it's completely searchable.

I think you could find what you're looking for in minutes if you went there:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album.php

(*make that 1,116,992 photos as of right this second)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ricks65vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coad wrote:
There are thousands and thousands of photos* like the ones you're looking for in the Gallery section of The Samba, and it's completely searchable.

yes sir thanks, I just wanted to have the permission of the person also.
coad Premium Member
Samba Scapegoat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busguy65 wrote:
coad wrote:

yes sir thanks, I just wanted to have the permission of the person also.

The author/owner of all the photos are listed there, and you can send them a PM to ask for permission.

Just saying, 1.1 million vs. the couple dozen responses this thread will generate--the odds are the photos you're looking for are sitting in the Gallery, right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: